theguru

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36509[/ATTACH]

Keep it clean everyone!

:lol:

I haven't laughed that hard over some posts on BGP ever. I think I have read that thread at least 7 times and it is still hilariously funny. :lol:

After reading that other thread and how he never fails to reach bottom I was quite nervous as to what exactly the picture was going to be.

"Have you met my son, Denzel Sausageton?"

I haven't laughed that hard over some posts on BGP ever. I think I have read that thread at least 7 times and it is still hilariously funny. :lol:

To an adult the thread and everything in it is very sad and nothing more.

To an adult the thread and everything in it is very sad and nothing more.

Thanks guys. You got me.

We as leaders and responsible citizens need to get TO THE BOTTOM OF THE (T)ISSUE as to why stduents and teachers are engaging in appropriate contact and situations.

Adult. Check

Laughed. Check

I just can't see anyone making disgustingly lude comments in public and encouraging teen irresponsibility to be something laughable. It's a shame this kind of stuff is staining the pages of BGP.

I just can't see anyone making disgustingly lude comments in public and encouraging teen irresponsibility to be something laughable. It's a shame this kind of stuff is staining the pages of BGP.

Lewd.

I think it is sad that people are so uptight these days. People take life way too seriously sometimes. But everybody is different. Not everyone has the ability to take a situation at face value and move on. As a society we all want people to act the way we want them to act and when they don't we become appalled at the 'stuff staining the pages of BGP'. I think the condescending tone of the holier than thou stains BGP.....so to each his own.