Brossart JV Tournament

Well, although a cold soggy day, all in all, a fun day to watch alot of softball being played. There were a few entertaining moments near the end and alot of good softball and good teams:D Wish the rains would have held off for the last round of play....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got calls up at the Bat Wars Tourney in Newport that the BigGreenHorse got ejected from his own tourney, can we get confirmation on this??????? What happened????

It happened! Arguing a call after being warned to stay in the dugout. Decided to go behind the dugout and yell at the umpire. This is what I was told, if it happened differently, some please correct me.

What does this do for him being present at varsity games?

It happened! Arguing a call after being warned to stay in the dugout. Decided to go behind the dugout and yell at the umpire. This is what I was told, if it happened differently, some please correct me.

At a jv game, how embarrassing. Should be suspended from next two or three games, not sure though. There could be a fine involved too.

Was wondering the same thing????? The funny thing about this, if this ejection is filed with the KHSAA guess who the letter is sent to at Brossart......the Athletic Director. :lol:

One of our freshmen was on second and she thought the umpire called a foul ball and sort of stepped off second, Someone said foul and we heard that. The base umpire called her out when the pitcher grabbed the ball in the circle, which is a dumb thing (the circle). That should be a Title 9 violation they don't have that in baseball. We argued that she and everyone heard foul called and she didn't step off by accident etc. Anyway the home plate umpire got involved and gave the hook. Nothing more than that. Sometimes you have to stand up for the kids when you feel they were wronged.

I bet memyselfandi swallowed her cheetohs and fell off the gator when she got that call :eek: The AD has already reinstated him!

Let me tell you something BGH, you have crossed the line. Why don't you say this to my face. Whatever I say on here about anyone I would say to their face, you on the other hand tend to say all of your stuff on here and can't be respectful enough to say it to the person.

I actually did not "fall off the Gator", what I actually did after hearing it from people who were there was think, what an embarrassment for the BBHS softball players. You say it is standing up for your players, I see it a different way.

Not at all. You are the one making comments when you aren't even here. I make posts about our team games. I will make you a deal. I wont comment about your games you don't comment about ours. That should settle it.

What did I say that was FALSE on my original comment? Please tell me if I was wrong. I said if I was wrong then someone please correct me. You are the one who was wrong in the matter by being rude to me. Get off your high horse (no pun intended). By the way, you pay your $15 and I pay my $15 and I can comment wherever I want too, all I ask is you do not have to be disrespectful like you have been. I guess that is too hard for you!