Brossart JV Tournament

I'm sure if it had been Brossart leading, the game would be considered complete:) Oh well, we'll meet again...I believe the freshman showdown is this week:)

First off I think the parents worry about the score more than the players ( which is sad ) Actually the game is complete only if one hour had expired or 5 innings was completed, which neither happened ! So actually the tournament ended with Fleming Co 2-0 , Western Hills 2 - 0 Brossart 1-1 ND & CCHS 0-2, Fleming County was the winner of the tournament do to having the fewest runs allowed. If your a Campbell fan hopefully the players can take that they were leading BBHS in the last inning before the weather called the game and Brossarts players can say the were one pitch away from either tieing the game or winning the game however you want to look at it. Either way both teams were competive ! Wish the weather would of held off but it is what it is ! Your right they will meet again.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I think the parents worry about the score more than the players ( which is sad ) Actually the game is complete only if one hour had expired or 5 innings was completed, which neither happened ! So actually the tournament ended with Fleming Co 2-0 , Western Hills 2 - 0 Brossart 1-1 ND & CCHS 0-2, Fleming County was the winner of the tournament do to having the fewest runs allowed. If your a Campbell fan hopefully the players can take that they were leading BBHS in the last inning before the weather called the game and Brossarts players can say the were one pitch away from either tieing the game or winning the game however you want to look at it. Either way both teams were competive ! Wish the weather would of held off but it is what it is ! Your right they will meet again.

Of course we ALL worry about the score....isn't that the point if competitive sports? Otherwise we might as well go back to tee ball...no outs, no score:eek:

My point was that there was a lot of good softball being played and I'm proud of how the camels did with two young pitchers....:D

I agree of course I really would never have to deal with him besides on here but I like the fact that he takes up for his players and coaches. Heck I was looking on cincinnati.com at the stats and Brossart has 3 girls in the top 25 in hitting. Out of all the kids in NKY and Cincinnati little old Brossart has 3 of the top hitters. I know a lot of kids that are going on to play D1 softball that is behind the Brossart kids. Kudos to those kids for producing and a real big kudos to BGH for keeping the book for them!!

The way Brossart keeps their stats I am surprised they don't have 7 or 8 girls leading the area in hitting. :idunno:

You sit out the level you are ejected. So it wont effect varsity. Now wonder who is posting here actually missed the call :thumb:

You might want to read Bylaw-11-14 in the KHSAA Handbook.. It states: the suspended coach may not participate in another contest at any level (Freshman, JV,Varsity) until being reinstated by a member of the Commission. The coach is also looking at a three game suspension which would prohibit you from being at games on any level.

You might want to read Bylaw-11-14 in the KHSAA Handbook.. It states: the suspended coach may not participate in another contest at any level (Freshman, JV,Varsity) until being reinstated by a member of the Commission. The coach is also looking at a three game suspension which would prohibit you from being at games on any level.

I guess that BGH felt he was above the law of the KSHAA and could reinstate himself? This is what I was trying to say in my eairler post, that he continues to try to push off some of the actions he is responsible for. Some have stated that he very true to his program and that may be correct, but actions such as being ejected from games, berating of officials, and has some had stated "questionable stats"..... well leaves some open questions. I feel that coaches, AD's and Administartors should be viewed as a type of role model. I guess those who know this person better than myself can attest to his actions and if he fits that role model status??

I bet memyselfandi swallowed her cheetohs and fell off the gator when she got that call :eek: The AD has already reinstated him!

Webster, Mel Softball (Junior Varsity) C Bishop Brossart 04/14/12 Campbell County 3 Unsportsmanlike Conduct

The KHSAA courts have spoken, per the KHSAA web-site.

Webster, Mel Softball (Junior Varsity) C Bishop Brossart 04/14/12 Campbell County 3 Unsportsmanlike Conduct

The KHSAA courts have spoken, per the KHSAA web-site.

So what exactly does this mean? Is he suspended for three games?

So what exactly does this mean? Is he suspended for three games?

Per the KHSAA web-site you are correct. It would not copy and paste correctly, but as it goes across the top it would be;

Name, sport, level of sport, coach/player, school, date of infraction, opponent, number of days suspended, reason

Per the KHSAA web-site you are correct. It would not copy and paste correctly, but as it goes across the top it would be;

Name, sport, level of sport, coach/player, school, date of infraction, opponent, number of days suspended, reason

That also means he can not participate at any level (9th, JV, V) or be at the games during this suspension. Look forward to hearing his response since it appeared to him that he was going to be back on the job immediately.