Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 2012-13

Featured Replies

I picked Kentucky to beat Kansas for the National Championship. I know my 9 year old son can beat you up. Wanna buy a used Iphone? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

 

You also picked Noel to Georgetown, Baylor over UK, Indiana or UK, UofL over UK, and HIV over Magic Johnson.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You also picked Noel to Georgetown, Baylor over UK, Indiana or UK, UofL over UK, and HIV over Magic Johnson.

 

 

I did not pick Baylor over UK. My 9 year old girl can also beat you up? Wanna buy a used Iphone?

I did not pick Baylor over UK. My 9 year old girl can also beat you up? Wanna buy a used Iphone?

 

When the score was 10-5 Baylor you thought UK was beat. What's up with the threat of physical violence?

When the score was 10-5 Baylor you thought UK was beat. What's up with the threat of physical violence?

 

You scared of two 9 year olds??? :lol:

When the score was 10-5 Baylor you thought UK was beat. What's up with the threat of physical violence?

 

 

No threat. Just trying to show how physically weak you are, and that it obviosly effects you mentally. I never thought UK was beat against Baylor. Now back to the subject. I'm tired of you getting threads off track. PM me if you want to talk.

You scared of two 9 year olds??? :lol:

 

He's scared of his own shadow. His dad hired a bodyguard for him all thru high school. Now back to the thread subject.

You also picked Noel to Georgetown, Baylor over UK, Indiana or UK, UofL over UK, and HIV over Magic Johnson.

 

In all fairness, I think most of picked HIV to get the better of Magic Johsnon. I predicted an early 3rd round knockoout. I should have known to bet against Magical Johson!

You also picked Noel to Georgetown, Baylor over UK, Indiana or UK, UofL over UK, and HIV over Magic Johnson.

 

All true. BUT, anybody around long enough knows LRCW likes to use the ole reverse psychology trick. Deep down he knows Kentucky will likely win these games, he just likes to use the reversal in order for UK to get the win. Now thats dedication. :D

All true. BUT, anybody around long enough knows LRCW likes to use the ole reverse psychology trick. Deep down he knows Kentucky will likely win these games, he just likes to use the reversal in order for UK to get the win. Now thats dedication. :D

 

True. But when I saw that he had picked UK to beat Kansas, I was sure we were going to lose. :lol:

True. But when I saw that he had picked UK to beat Kansas, I was sure we were going to lose. :lol:

 

Yeah horrible timing on his part. :lol:

^Also have to throw in the probable top 25 status of Cincinnati and Xavier and it'll really be rocking.

 

IU, UL, UK, and UC will all 4 likely be top 15 with Xavier top 25.

 

This area will be crazy during hoops season.

IU, UL, UK, and UC will all 4 likely be top 15 with Xavier top 25.

 

This area will be crazy during hoops season.

 

Agree and love it!!!

As UK fan i'm glad IU is good again and that UofL will also be very good. It is a lot better beating your rivals when they are top tier teams as opposed to them not being quite as good. Unlike football if you do happen to lose there is always the NCAA tournament. Looking forward to big year for basketball in this area next year.

Ron Patterson will not be attending IU. Most likely going to a prep school.

 

IU was one over the scholly limit. Not sure if this was IU's call or Patterson's.

Edited by Clyde

Ron Patterson will not be attending IU. Most likely going to a prep school.

 

IU was one over the scholly limit. Not sure if this was IU's call or Patterson's.

 

Academics are the reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.