Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 2012-13

Featured Replies

Academics are the reason.

 

Clearing the one scholarship they were over is the reason. Hearing he is qualified through the NCAA...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clearing the one scholarship they were over is the reason. Hearing he is qualified through the NCAA...

 

I didn't say it was a valid reason.

 

He's eligible just like JRobinson was eligible at Purdue. They just wanted someone more.

 

Ugly side of college athletics.

I didn't say it was a valid reason.

 

He's eligible just like JRobinson was eligible at Purdue. They just wanted someone more.

 

Ugly side of college athletics.

 

The IU spin is that he was 0.1 points short on his GPA to qualify for IU even though he was through the NCAA. One of the weakest excuses I've seen.

 

Sad part is they were two over to start and ran Matt Roth off already. Any way you slice it, Crean has been handing out offers like candy and taking commitments like the scholarship limit was arbitrary since he got the job. Karma tends to find a way to right these type of wrongs eventually...

The IU spin is that he was 0.1 points short on his GPA to qualify for IU even though he was through the NCAA. One of the weakest excuses I've seen.

 

Sad part is they were two over to start and ran Matt Roth off already. Any way you slice it, Crean has been handing out offers like candy and taking commitments like the scholarship limit was arbitrary since he got the job. Karma tends to find a way to right these type of wrongs eventually...

 

Does UC have any schollies available?

Does UC have any schollies available?

Yeah one open. He is in town today, but not at UC...

Yeah one open. He is in town today, but not at UC...

 

You think I came to town on a load of pumpkins?:D

 

UC was one of his finalists the first time, correct? Maybe he makes two stops.

You think I came to town on a load of pumpkins?:D

 

UC was one of his finalists the first time, correct? Maybe he makes two stops.

 

Know they have some interest but the UC coach who recruited him is out of town...

I only saw Patterson play 1/2 of a game against a bad team so I don't know much about his game. Seems like he had a lot of interest.

 

He has to make a decision soon. My guess is he does not go prep school.

I am in the minority, but this recruiting class is being overhyped if you are going by rankings. They are a solid group and IU deserves to be ranked top 2 next season, but Ferrell is the prized recruit at the tail end of the top 25. From the video I watched of him and things I read, it seems as if he will contribute and be handed the keys, but I am not buying that it is this class that is putting IU over the top.

I am in the minority, but this recruiting class is being overhyped if you are going by rankings. They are a solid group and IU deserves to be ranked top 2 next season, but Ferrell is the prized recruit at the tail end of the top 25. From the video I watched of him and things I read, it seems as if he will contribute and be handed the keys, but I am not buying that it is this class that is putting IU over the top.

 

I think what this class did was get IU fans excited again and gives the appearance of momentum.

I think what this class did was get IU fans excited again and gives the appearance of momentum.

 

Exactly.

Reading this thread makes me really disappointed UK/IU will not play this season.

Brewster Academy it is for Ron Patterson...

I think what this class did was get IU fans excited again and gives the appearance of momentum.

 

What people dont understand that when you have players that stick around for more then 1 year at a time you dont have to get the top guys at every spot. You recruit the pieces of the puzzels you need for the next years. All the starters returning and the #8 recruiting class coming in sounds like a good fit to me.

What people dont understand that when you have players that stick around for more then 1 year at a time you dont have to get the top guys at every spot. You recruit the pieces of the puzzels you need for the next years. All the starters returning and the #8 recruiting class coming in sounds like a good fit to me.

 

Agree.

 

Hard not to admire the way Crean has built the program in a more traditional fashion than we have been accustomed to more recently with all the one and dones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.