Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 2012-13

Featured Replies

Agree.

 

Hard not to admire the way Crean has built the program in a more traditional fashion than we have been accustomed to more recently with all the one and dones.

 

I guess over signing and running kids off that are no longer necessary is considered "more traditional" these days...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Indiana has the most talent from top to bottom of anyone in college basketball for this upcoming season. So long as Zeller stays healthy & their PG play is above average, I consider them the favorite to win the whole thing.

 

I've got a feeling Tom Crean is thinking about his team a lot. A whole lot.

It was a nice season for IU last year but I'm interested in seeing how they react to being ranked high and no longer the underdog.

It was a nice season for IU last year but I'm interested in seeing how they react to being ranked high and no longer the underdog.

 

And winning important road games, which they didn't do very often last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.