Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Chance UK Players Come Back?

Featured Replies

I agree. All 6 are gone. Lamb and Jones came back to take care of business. They did that. Kidd-Gilchrist and Davis are gone for sure -- too much money to leave on the table and nothing to gain in their draft stock. Teague could stay, but I just don't see it happening -- he'll follow them to the NBA.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teague could stay and be a lottery pick next year. I agree with Clyde, Lamb is shaky with the ball at the college level, I just can't see him doing much in the league at this point. Don't know if coming back would help Lamb all that much, but I definitely think Teague could gain a lot by staying. I've already accepted the fact that Jones, Davis, MKG and, of course, Miller are gone.

nbadraft.net has these projections as of now.

 

1. Davis

2. MKG

18. Jones

23. Lamb

28. Teague

35. Miller

 

Davis and MGK have to go obviously. I think Teague could be a lottery pick if he stays another year. If Lamb falls to the 2nd round by April 29 then and only then could I see him coming back. His postgame comments made it sound like he was leaving.

 

Also Cal saying "lets have 6 first rounders and beat the 5 we had two years ago." should give an indication.

Really good chance Wiltjer comes back. So you have that going for you... :D

 

The young man better LIVE in the weight room this off-season.

Said it two months ago and wont change my mind...they are all gone. Get used to it. If they are going to be drafted in the 1st round Cal will push them out the door and recruit another group.

Really good chance Wiltjer comes back. So you have that going for you... :D

 

 

And the #1 recruiting class(again). Ole micky get anyone in the top 150? Would love to hear his sales pitch.:sssh:

At least five will be gone; very likely six.

Chad Ford reported that Davis, MKG and Jones are going to declare soon. I know Mook is meeting with his family this weekend to talk things over. Have not heard anything new on Lamb...

Other than Harrow the Cats won't have a lot at guard. So I guess I'm thinking of this from a different perspective, if Lamb or Teague, or even both stay they will have a pretty strong supporting cast still and like others have said could really help their draft stock.

Other than Harrow the Cats won't have a lot at guard. .

 

Isn't Archie Goodwin a 2-guard?

Isn't Archie Goodwin a 2-guard?

 

Has the size to play the 2 or 3...

Still hoping that Lamb and Teague come back. Although its not a strong draft class there is a lot mor e players out there that would get taken ahead of them.

Jonathan Givony‏@DraftExpress

 

For Kentucky fans holding out hope that Marquis Teague might return...don't. He's 100% gone. Only question is when he announces.

Not happening guys...they are all gone.

 

That brings back bad memories of the 1972 Olympics.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.