Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Chance UK Players Come Back?

Featured Replies

Coach Cal has said his next goal is an undefeated season. Could this group of Cats, that has been so dedicated to him, come back to help him achieve this goal?

 

Before we dismiss this thought, remember all the Florida players came back to make history by repeating. Could the UK players come back to make history by going undefeated and winning back to back national titles?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good chance Wiltjer comes back. So you have that going for you... :D

Kyle Wiltjer, Jon Hood, Jarod Polson, Sam Malone, Brian Long and Twany Beckham will all be back next season.

The only one with even a small chance of returning is Teague and that is really small.

Going out on a limb and say we get Teague and Lamb back.

I was told by a good source a few days ago that they're all leaving. That could change though depending on NBA feedback and Calipari's advice.

 

I personally think Teague could use another season at the college level.

Teague should stay and have a strong year next year and move up. My guess, though, is that ego gets in the way and he goes.

 

I just don't see Doron as a NBA player. Handle is not good enough . Shot is solid but he just doesn't do enough to get minutes. D-Leaguer.

Harrow will obviously be back.

 

 

 

I wish either Teague or Lamb would return. I believe we could repeat with one of them back next year.

We need someone back to be an older leader. Harrow is a good PG though. I'd prefer to have Jones or Lamb back but don't feel good about it.

We need someone back to be an older leader. Harrow is a good PG though. I'd prefer to have Jones or Lamb back but don't feel good about it.

 

Out of the two I'd prefer to have Lamb back because of his scoring ability.

We need someone back to be an older leader. Harrow is a good PG though. I'd prefer to have Jones or Lamb back but don't feel good about it.

MKG was the leader of this years team. Don't see him coming back.

I really think it would be huge for UK if Lamb comes back to help stretch the opposing defense again. Unfortunately I think all of them are gone.

The word on campus last week was that Teague, Jones and Gilchrist were coming back if they didn't win the title. I guess things have kind of changed since then though.

 

This is a really weak draft for point guards, so Teague may project as a first rounder for that reason. I believe Jones should stay another year, just comes across as a big kid, but the longer they stay, the lower their draft stock seems to fall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.