Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Chance UK Players Come Back?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not happening guys...they are all gone.

 

Really can't be surprised. I wanted one or two to stay but they're leaving on top as National Champs and going to go make more money than I will ever see. Can't really blame them but glad they were here for the time they were.

They are all leaving. That came from a source inside the locker room and I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe it's changed.

 

He did say "unless something crazy happens" so I guess there's still a glimmer of hope but I wouldn't bank on it.

That brings back bad memories of the 1972 Olympics.

 

I know of the '72 Olympics, but not sure of this reference? I'm scratching my head with curiousity.

I know of the '72 Olympics, but not sure of this reference? I'm scratching my head with curiousity.

 

When I was a kid my father used to say "Our greatest hopes and our worst fears are seldom realized." Our worst fears have been realized tonight. They have now said there were 11 hostages; two were killed in their rooms yesterday morning, nine were killed at the airport tonight. They're all gone.

—McKay, 1972

I don't look for any of them to come back, but would love to see at least one slide back into the fold.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.