Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

I am sure Cal will tell him, like he has told others in the past, where he may go in the draft, and tell him if he thinks he could improve his stock by staying one more year. I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves, but I think he could improve if he gives it one more year.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimble had 38. Hank had 20. Jumpin Jamal Walker hit a jumper to win it if I remember correctly.

Xavier 115, LMU 113 - Loyola Marymount Official Athletic Site

 

I count 5 NBA players in that game.

 

I watched that game, on Channel 9, I think. Incredible game.

 

As far as Gilchrist and the NBA goes, I agree that he will need a couple years to discover himself. Most notably, he will need that time to discover his go-to offensive move. The league is full of guys who showed up as great athletes but mostly unpolished from the offensive end, and most of them crashed out in short order if they weren't able to develop a go-to move quick.

 

If Gilchrist develops a go-to move, he can have a long, productive career. If not, he's done quick.

MKG will make a very good professional basketball player. The kid has all kinds of talent and will develop an outside shot.

 

I find the timing of this "announcement" to be very odd, but it's not the least bit surprising. If Kentucky fans have learned anything over the past 2 years, it's that we will lose players to the NBA draft sooner rather than later. Some NBA mock drafts have predicted MKG as high as #2. If that's the case, NOBODY can blame the young man for getting paid. By all accounts, he has been an outstanding young man in Lexington and ALL basketball fans know that he has absolutely worked his tail off this year. Kudos to him.

The 5th is Aaron Williams.

 

Who was awesome!!!!

Um, ok. Does it change what was said?

 

Um, just my opinion. And according to another poster, Gilchrest did not put out the info. Like I stated, he needs to concentrate of the next game and not tweets.

Kimble had 38. Hank had 20. Jumpin Jamal Walker hit a jumper to win it if I remember correctly.

Xavier 115, LMU 113 - Loyola Marymount Official Athletic Site

 

I count 5 NBA players in that game.

 

Hill had 38 too with 20 rebounds, Strong 24 and 24, WOW!! Did you see that rebounding margin? Sorry, more than a little off topic.

I think the timing of this is a bit odd...

 

Matt Jones is on Twitter saying it'll be VERY surprising if this is true....Jones is such a moron. :lol:

 

Not that I know Matt Jones at all, but in his defense, I think that his Tweet saying it was very surprising was regarding the timing of it. Because he followed his original tweet up with something a few minutes later that confirms that to me.

 

And with that I have to agree with you and him. The timing is very odd. MKG seems like one of the most unselfish players I've watched. For him to make this about him before a big game tonight, I just dont' see that being true. I believe he's leaving and have said it all along, I do not believe he leaked anything yesterday.

Um, just my opinion. And according to another poster, Gilchrest did not put out the info. Like I stated, he needs to concentrate of the next game and not tweets.

 

I think it was a good PR move for him to address it on Twitter, personally.

MKG will make a very good professional basketball player. The kid has all kinds of talent and will develop an outside shot.

 

Combine that with the fact that he probably has one of the best work ethics around.

Um, just my opinion. And according to another poster, Gilchrest did not put out the info. Like I stated, he needs to concentrate of the next game and not tweets.

 

LOL! Should he not eat either, concentrate on the game instead? I don't see why twitter should be banned during the tournament. They've been allowed to use it all year, has it hurt them at all?

I saw one of the last games Hank played when

they played X at the Gardens. I think the final was like 115-113.

 

I was also in attendance.

LOL! Should he not eat either, concentrate on the game instead? I don't see why twitter should be banned during the tournament. They've been allowed to use it all year, has it hurt them at all?

 

I'm just old school. Let's not get carried away, he should always eat, maybe something light before the game.

I'm just old school. Let's not get carried away, he should always eat, maybe something light before the game.

 

I get it. Should we take away their phones too? Cal is a players coach but he won't let twitter get out of control (ex: Harrellson last year)

I can see the benefit of banning twitter during the tournament. Nothing wrong with wanting the team to focus on the task at hand. I also am not mad at those who continue to use it.

Sounds to me like a big mouth family member leaked this info. Not MKG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.