Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised. Makes sense. Still a bummer.

  • Author

I think the timing of this is a bit odd...

 

Matt Jones is on Twitter saying it'll be VERY surprising if this is true....Jones is such a moron. :lol:

So why leak this, if he actually did, at this point before what is the biggest game in his career to date? He should be concentrating on ONE THING and that's defeating Indiana.

So why leak this, if he actually did, at this point before what is the biggest game in his career to date? He should be concentrating on ONE THING and that's defeating Indiana.

 

An NBA insider is reporting this with a "source." MKG had nothing to do with it and is denying all of it on his twitter account.

Mike Kidd-Gilchrist ‏ @MikeGillie14

I don't know where this is coming from. This is MY decision. Right now all I'm focused on my Teammates and winning Games.

If he does go (I think he will) zero chance I'd select him if I had a lottery pick unless I had an established team.

I've never at any point since he committed to Kentucky thought he would be there more than a year. No surprise at all if he goes... The surprise would be if he stayed.

An NBA insider is reporting this with a "source." MKG had nothing to do with it and is denying all of it on his twitter account.

 

Being the cynic that I am, makes me wonder if someone is trying to play head games with the kid before a big game.

An NBA insider is reporting this with a "source." MKG had nothing to do with it and is denying all of it on his twitter account.

 

Actually, he, and teammates, should stay off Twitter during the tourney.

  • Author
Being the cynic that I am, makes me wonder if someone is trying to play head games with the kid before a big game.

 

What? It isn't some random person, it's ESPN's NBA draft insider. You think he'd try to "play head games" with a guy still in the tournament? That makes no sense.

  • Author
If he does go (I think he will) zero chance I'd select him if I had a lottery pick unless I had an established team.

 

And this is why NBA teams can all be very thankful you'll never get the chance. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.