Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

I get it. Should we take away their phones too? Cal is a players coach but he won't let twitter get out of control (ex: Harrellson last year)

 

Hey friend, I was just trying to make a point about use of twitter at certain times, not a complete lifestyle change. If you want to continue to take literary shots at me, you're free to do so.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey friend, I was just trying to make a point about use of twitter at certain times, not a complete lifestyle change. If you want to continue to take literary shots at me, you're free to do so.

 

No worries. Agree to disagree on the twitter subject.

Aren't some of the highly rated players UK is recruiting waiting to see if MKG, Davis, and Lamb are going pro? That's what's been mentioned on this site a few times. Maybe MKG is sending a message (or having it done by a second party) to Shabazz about his intentions to encourage him to come to UK.

So how many 6'6 guys that cannot shoot from the perimeter get a lot of minutes in rhe NBA?

So how many 6'6 guys that cannot shoot from the perimeter get a lot of minutes in rhe NBA?

 

Careful now. They let my critical comments about Gilchrist's offensive game slide, amazingly. Don't rattle the cage too much.

So how many 6'6 guys that cannot shoot from the perimeter get a lot of minutes in rhe NBA?

 

Careful now. They let my critical comments about Gilchrist's offensive game slide, amazingly. Don't rattle the cage too much.

 

You all act like his shot is worse than Liggins which isn't the case. He's still very young, I think he will develop a shot.

So how many 6'6 guys that cannot shoot from the perimeter get a lot of minutes in rhe NBA?

 

Jordan couldn't shoot...

 

I am by no means comparing him to Jordan, but his tenacity and will to win are at high levels... If I were an NBA exec I would want him on my team!

When the buzzer of the 1st half rang and UK was going to locker room, a few had their heads down and looked a little down... All of a sudden you see MKG running and jumping up and down and smacking guys on the rear ends... Then he went to war the second half... How many points did Wadford have in 2 nd half?

You all act like his shot is worse than Liggins which isn't the case. He's still very young, I think he will develop a shot.

 

So we're now comparing him to a late 2nd-round draft pick that doesn't get off of the bench? That will warm the hearts of the fans of the team that drafts him.

Jordan couldn't shoot...

 

I am by no means comparing him to Jordan, but his tenacity and will to win are at high levels... If I were an NBA exec I would want him on my team!

 

I would want him on my team as well....if I didn't have to spend a lottery pick on him AND if I didn't need him to score.

  • Author

LeBron James couldn't shoot when he came out either...Just saying, if all he's missing is a shot (and his isn't as bad as Clyde wants everyone to think), he's going to make a heck of a pro.

LeBron James couldn't shoot when he came out either...Just saying, if all he's missing is a shot (and his isn't as bad as Clyde wants everyone to think), he's going to make a heck of a pro.

 

His outside shot is suspect by NBA standards. LBJ's shot was better than MKG's is now PLUS he was physically stronger, better ballhandler, better passer.

 

I think MKG will be a solid pro because of intangibles. Teams are not in the lottery because they are only lacking a guy with intangibles. I'd take him late first round if I had a strong bunch around him.

  • Author

^Like I said, that's why NBA teams are glad you aren't making the decisions.

 

You were probably one of those on here who said Rondo couldn't make it in the NBA either, weren't you?

 

MKG's ability to attack the rim is at an elite NBA level right now. That's something you can't just teach. A shot is.

^Like I said, that's why NBA teams are glad you aren't making the decisions.

 

You were probably one of those on here who said Rondo couldn't make it in the NBA either, weren't you?

 

MKG's ability to attack the rim is at an elite NBA level right now. That's something you can't just teach. A shot is.

 

You think MKG is getting to the rim in the NBA like he does in college? Come on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.