Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

In transition, the Kidd is elite. I believe he will be in the NBA as well. Great defender and rebounder. He has shown his ability to score. MKG is going to be a very good NBA player with the potential to be great.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@GaryParrishCBS MKG ranks #1 amongst NCAA prospects in transition scoring efficiency. Finishes 71% of his attempts there.

 

Dude is money in transition.

Dude is money in transition.

 

Better than Wall was IMO & I never thought I'd say that.

Have you seen how many of the draft picks have worked out?

 

This kid is not a player that bad teams need to immediately make them better? He's like Shane Battier.

 

Shane Battier has made over $50m in his career. I think you could live comfortably on that amount couldn't you?

Better than Wall was IMO & I never thought I'd say that.

 

Better decision maker that is for sure. They both had that desire you need to get to contact and finish.

Shane Battier has made over $50m in his career. I think you could live comfortably on that amount couldn't you?

 

Absolutely. That was in no way a criticism of the kid. Every team needs a Battier. My point in bringing him up was in how I think he will succeed in the NBA(minus the ability to shoot from outside like Battier). Great, great kid to have on the right team.

Absolutely. That was in no way a criticism of the kid. Every team needs a Battier. My point in bringing him up was in how I think he will succeed in the NBA(minus the ability to shoot from outside like Battier). Great, great kid to have on the right team.

 

I agree obviously he would be a lot better off with a good team. The team that drafts him shouldn't expect a 20 PPG scorer.

Better decision maker that is for sure. They both had that desire you need to get to contact and finish.

 

Sometimes Wall would go too fast for his own good. He was incredible in the open court, though, and for Gilchrist to be better is amazing.

  • Author

I think the best possible destinations for MKG would be Cleveland, Sacramento, or Detroit.

I think the best possible destinations for MKG would be Cleveland, Sacramento, or Detroit.

 

I wouldn't wish Cleveland on anybody. :lol:

  • Author
I wouldn't wish Cleveland on anybody. :lol:

 

Well, obviously not the city, but the team is a different story IMO. :lol:

I think the best possible destinations for MKG would be Cleveland, Sacramento, or Detroit.
I'm hoping Davis goes to the Wizards and MKG goes to the Kings.

 

Also, I wouldn't mind if they relocated the Kings to the YUM Center. :D

Well, obviously not the city, but the team is a different story IMO. :lol:

 

Yeah, I was referring more to the city. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.