Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow

Featured Replies

So with Manning going to the Broncos it looks like. Where you you all think Tebow will be at next year, or what team should make a run at him?

 

I know most will say Jacksonville which makes sense. However a team that may be in play for him IMO could be the Raiders. Yes I know they have Palmer, and people probably can't believe I would think this haha. But I believe their head coach was the OC for the Broncos last year, and honestly having Tebow and that offensive style with McFadden in the backfield may not be such a bad idea.

I don't think the Raiders are going to try and get Tebow. They just traded too much for Palmer. Not gonna happen.

 

Jacksonville seems like the best place for him. They need to put fans in the seats.

I think if he doesn't end up in Jacksonville I think it's possible he'll end up in front of the camera at the SEC network. I don't think most NFL teams want him considering the circus that follows.

I think if he doesn't end up in Jacksonville I think it's possible he'll end up in front of the camera at the SEC network. I don't think most NFL teams want him considering the circus that follows.

 

Circus act doesn't bother teams if it results in wins and attendance increases. Most teams don't want him because most teams already have a better quarterback.

 

Les Carpenter's take on him:

 

Tim Tebow must make way for Peyton Manning on the Broncos, but he'll be heard from again - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Merril Hoge on Tebow:

 

Plenty of analysts have questioned Tebow’s arm, but Hoge questions Tebow’s mind. According to Hoge, Tebow is clueless when it comes to understanding how to run an NFL offense, and lacks the brainpower to read an NFL defense.

 

“The more I studied him in an NFL setting, the more disturbed I was that he has no clue what he’s looking at,” Hoge said of Tebow. “His IQ as a football player is not very good. That is why they have to come down and make it some of a college-form system that he’s comfortable with in Florida. He can’t execute, from a cerebral aspect, a pro-style system.”

I doubt anyone will trade for him. If Manning is your starting QB, then you need a backup that can run the same offense...so Tebow will be out (barring a position change)...and everybody and their brother knows it. So, why give up something (in a trade) that you can more than likely get for free after the Bronco's release him? The only reason I think someone would trade, would be to ensure that they got him. But, I don't think there's going to be a long list of suitors waiting for his services.

Jax is the best case I think becasue that's where he's from, Gainesville is 45 min. They need people in the seats and a buzz bad. New owner etc. They just got Henne so unless they deal Henne/Gabbard who knows. I'd do it if I were them.

Miami has struck out on every coach and QB they have gone after. The fans there are ticked. He would fill the stands there but the system is bad for him. Would have to be adapted+they have ZERO WR's now. Tebow/Bush option game is intriguing.

New England has made a living taking talent that others have passed on and making them look awesome. Hoodie+Urban Myer are VERY close friends. That is REALLY intriguing!

That's my 3 guesses. People are always going to love him and people are always going to hate him. I expect Hoge to hate on him becasue he did all year and week after week Tebow made him look like an idiot. He doesn't look great throwing the ball. Here's what I know. Den was BAD the year before. Their defense was awful. They were 1-6 and bad again. He came as basically a 1st year player with no off season. What he did might never be repeated as far as dramatic wins. He helped a backup goal line RB lead the AFC in rushing as a team. HE BEAT THE STEELERS IN THE PLAYOFFS! What other 1st year QB's have done all that? People say yeh great defense. Well why were they 1-6 without him? I don't know if he'll ever be any good. I LOVE Peyton Manning. One of my favorite players ever. I think EVERYBODY is really overlooking what Tebow did for that TEAM. The defense was constantly rested because they ran the ball so well. Long slow drives. Got news for the guys on defense and their legs. Peyton is going to move you down the field fast!

Wasn't New England wanting to draft him?

 

There were some rumors Belichick was maybe going to take Tim in the second round of the NFL draft if available.

I am going to go with either Philadelphia/Carolina as a back up to either Vick or Cam.

I'd almost bet Tebow tries to work out something to stay in Denver, if Denver allows it.

 

Learn all he can under Manning, work on mechanics and in 3 years who knows.....

I'd almost bet Tebow tries to work out something to stay in Denver, if Denver allows it.

 

Learn all he can under Manning, work on mechanics and in 3 years who knows.....

 

I can't see Manning wanting that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.