Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow

Featured Replies

I'd almost bet Tebow tries to work out something to stay in Denver, if Denver allows it.

 

Learn all he can under Manning, work on mechanics and in 3 years who knows.....

 

The problem with that is that if Manning would go down, Tebow can't run that kind of offense. Well I guess no one in Indy could either.

I can't see Manning wanting that.

 

Think about it in long run. Manning also has coaching aspects in his next career. If he can improve Teebow by coaching him along as a player..........I think Denver keeps him.

Think about it in long run. Manning also has coaching aspects in his next career. If he can improve Teebow by coaching him along as a player..........I think Denver keeps him.

That is the first coaching aspirations I have heard of. If I were Manning I would not want the elephant in the room. Nor does Fox or Elway. Heck, if I were Tebow I would not want it. He believes he has proved his worth as a starting NFL QB. One does not normally go from starter to being relegated to back-up duty for 3-5 years and potentially miss out on millions of dollars and be content with it.

It is kind of unique that Tebow is one of the few athletes that we are most likely to dismiss the bottom line of W/L's because it does not look right. Never felt he has gotten a fair shake in that regard. Tebow is the type of guy I would not want quarterbacking my team, but I would not want to coach against.

I can't see Manning wanting that.

 

I concurr, Peyton almost plays every single down no matter what the score is. He wants to break records.

Watching John Elway pressor, "I'd love to have my daughter marry Tim, thats the kinda guy he is"..That was nice..also "Tim was very positive when he was told,,,,"hey, Its Peyton Manning".. Kid has class, for Tim's haters and wanting to see him fail as a Christian, not gonna happen. The LORD has a plan for Tim just like he has for you & me.

John Clayton says for a new team is a must. Gren Bay/New England/. Cut Tim and let him work a new team. I'd like to see him with Cowboys, not a fan of them but I like their passion for the team by the fans. And Romo could be gone sooner than most other QBs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.