Trinity 71 Scott County 53

I was more disappointed with Scott County than Trinity. I thought Trinity was spread out all over whereas Scott County seemed to have low support despite being so close to Lexington. I expected a much better Scott County crowd. A bigger student section also. We sat next to Scott County's student section and they were vulgar and homophobic on more than one occasion and Trinity's student section was still louder and prouder than Scott County's.

Trinity fans were spread out in the lower arena on the sides.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I've heard similar junk about Scott Co getting a favorable whistle because of their proximity to Lexington. If you ask former Greenup Co. coach Randy Ward he could write a book on his conspiracy theories on how he got hosed because of the Lexington bias. And he believes it.

I thought the entire tournament was well officiated.

I was more disappointed with Scott County than Trinity. I thought Trinity was spread out all over whereas Scott County seemed to have low support despite being so close to Lexington. I expected a much better Scott County crowd. A bigger student section also. We sat next to Scott County's student section and they were vulgar and homophobic on more than one occasion and Trinity's student section was still louder and prouder than Scott County's.
It is a common theme to have cheers against all boys Catholic Schools to contain homophopic connotations . It just exposes the intelligence or (lack of ) it that is exhibited by those schools .