Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your most painful NCAA Tournament memory

Featured Replies

  • Author
Seeing Kenyon in street clothes and his leg in a cast in 2000. Brutal...

 

This was almost as bad as West's shot for me. I think it was diminished because I knew our days in the tournament were numbered.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not half as brutal as watching the break itself. My stomach still turns thinking about it....

I literally almost threw up when it happened. Hearrbreaking on so many levels...

This was almost as bad as West's shot for me. I think it was diminished because I knew our days in the tournament were numbered.

Seeing him sitting there brought it all back...

Losing to Maryland in the Title game in 02...

I literally almost threw up when it happened. Hearrbreaking on so many levels...

 

My roommate in college was literally depressed for March and April due to it. He may have been asked about, "How'd Kenyon play today?" a million times. Never got old.

The Georgetown game. Worst second half I can ever recall. Was like getting water boarded. The Graham kid still gives me nightmares. Brutal game.

The Georgetown game. Worst second half I can ever recall. Was like getting water boarded. The Graham kid still gives me nightmares. Brutal game.

Same here...1984!

I guess it was when I was younger and UK lost to Arizona in the 1997 National Championship.

 

That, The UAB, Marquette, and Mich St. losses are all at the top of the list for me.

 

I was a young boy and cried after the 97' loss so I guess that makes it the worst. :lol:

Oh and WVU knocking off John Calipari's first addition with Wall, Cousins, Pat, etc. That one stung as well.

Memphis blowing lead to Kansas. I almost teared up.

Several of the above and I have to add the 1983 final four when the CATS went cold in the 2nd half and lost to Georgetown and thug Michael Graham

That, The UAB, Marquette, and Mich St. losses are all at the top of the list for me.

 

I was a young boy and cried after the 97' loss so I guess that makes it the worst. :lol:

 

Exactly why I chose 97'!

The day my innocence was lost. Whatever day it was in 1992. We had our whole neighborhood there, all of us b/n the ages of 7-13. My cousin was the only one rooting for Duke. As Laetner ran down the court to celebrate, my cousin sprinted out of the house to survive. I was out for blood.
Jason O'

1966 nough said

Seeing Kenyon in street clothes and his leg in a cast in 2000. Brutal...

 

Was in Airport bar in Dayton headed to Vegas when I seen him break his leg....put a black cloud over that weekend in Vegas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.