Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

But they can give you Kansas or Missouri in Atlanta and that is fine also? Correct?

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So as long as they give you Michigan State, Ohio State or Duke in St. Louis you'll be fine?

 

Absolutely.

But they can give you Kansas or Missouri in Atlanta and that is fine also? Correct?

 

 

 

Once again, absolutely, if one of those teams is the worst # 2 seed.

Can they give you Duke or UNC in Atlanta?

 

I don't think UNC would be the lowest rated # 2 seed.

Not in 2003 when both Wisconsin and Marquette were in the same region in the games played in Minneapolis. If they put them in St. Louis, and both Kansas and Missouri are in other regions then I'll have no problem.

Where would you have put UK in '03? I guess you could argue two Midwestern teams should have been shipped elsewhere.

Well, I hope it works out for you guys. Good luck tomorrow night.

The UK pity party has started 26 hours before the selection show... :cry: :banana:

It was South.

 

Yes, it was the South region. I just looked it up and Syracuse was in the West region. Baylor in Houston is a very tough draw. That is the sort of matchup, however, that should be given to the 4th number one seed if it has to be given to anyone, though, right? It's different saying "Oh, wow the three seed in my bracket is from the same region" as it is saying "The two seed from my bracket is from this region." Is it not? I mean that's the point at least I was trying to make -- that the number one overall seed should be rewarded by being given the most favorable tournament bracket. That just hasn't happened recently, and it would be a ridiculous break to give UK the Midwest bracket with Missouri in it.

I don't think UNC would be the lowest rated # 2 seed.

 

Shouldn't be. I wouldn't think Kansas or Mizzou would be either. I'm thinking Michigan State or Ohio State. I have Duke just above Kansas and Mizzou as the top 3 two seeds.

I don't think UNC would be the lowest rated # 2 seed.

1-4 is all that is ranked in determinig brackets. As I said, in '10 the top two seeds had the top two #2s in their bracket.

The UK pity party has started 26 hours before the selection show... :cry: :banana:

 

Facts are facts. The best #1 seed plays the worst #2 seed. I'm arguing that the best #1 seed is easily Kentucky. The worst #2 seed is easily not Missouri. Why would they end up in the same bracket in a favorable region for Missouri? I mean how is that a pity party?

The UK pity party has started 26 hours before the selection show... :cry: :banana:

 

 

The longer the party, the more food you can consume.

The UK pity party has started 26 hours before the selection show... :cry: :banana:

 

Welcome aboard! They have not even announced the brackets yet. Probably put UK in the play-in game.

1-4 is all that is ranked in determinig brackets. As I said, in '10 the top two seeds had the top two #2s in their bracket.

 

 

Then that is stupid, and not fair.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.