Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

So you don't think they're a 6?

 

Yes on 6 but no chance on 4 IMO.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UC is at worst a 7....Most likely a 5 with a win and a 6 with a loss.

The fact that there's a solid chance that Missouri ends up the #2 seed there. How is that fair to the #1 overall seed?

 

Why would Missouri be the #2 in UK's region? Especially if they make it to their final or win their conference tournament. They would have to be the last #2 seed for that to happen, and with Kansas out. I can see Missouri winning their conference now.

Why would Missouri be the #2 in UK's region? Especially if they make it to their final or win their conference tournament. They would have to be the last #2 seed for that to happen, and with Kansas out. I can see Missouri winning their conference now.

 

That's not how seeding works.

Yes on 6 but no chance on 4 IMO.

 

Even if they win? Think UConn, and think about how last season went down. After you take a moment to reflect if you can tell me it's absolutely not going to happen then I will accept it.

My only question is why is every one worried about Mizzu against UK?

I don't think anyone is....Playing Missouri in their own backyard isn't fair to the #1 overall seed though.

I don't think anyone is....Playing Missouri in their own backyard isn't fair to the #1 overall seed though.

 

I don't like the thought of St. Louis rather than Atlanta but I really don't think it will matter. UK by 12 if it happens.

Even if they win? Think UConn, and think about how last season went down. After you take a moment to reflect if you can tell me it's absolutely not going to happen then I will accept it.

 

I don't remember the specifics really.

Oh okay....it's not St. Louis. It is the hypothetical matchup that bothers you guys. I was wondering. I'll wait until I see the actual seedings and then offer an opinion.

Just a question, why is Atlanta considered better for UK? They were saying on TV that the midwest location (ST Louis?) is closer for them. Is it just playing Missouri in St Louis?

^No. Atlanta has a HUGE UK following....It's pretty much a home away from home for them.

I don't remember the specifics really.

 

 

Connecticut had 9 losses last year.

Just a question, why is Atlanta considered better for UK? They were saying on TV that the midwest location (ST Louis?) is closer for them. Is it just playing Missouri in St Louis?

 

 

It's called CATLanta, they have the largest UK alumni chapter outside of Lexington.

It's called CATLanta, they have the largest UK alumni chapter outside of Lexington.

 

So UK fans will not buy as many tickets in STL as ATL?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.