Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

I clearly expect UK to be a #1 seed, but unfortunately for me it will be in the Midwest. I was hoping for Atlanta, but with KU losing that likely means UK to the Midwest and with it, Missouri as our #2. Great. Get the #1 overall and have to beat #2 in their home state.

 

I see UL as a 4 seed no matter what they do tonight.

 

I see UC as a 7 right now with a possibility to move as high as a 5.

 

Xavier is in and I think the 10 seed fits them quite well.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I clearly expect UK to be a #1 seed, but unfortunately for me it will be in the Midwest. I was hoping for Atlanta, but with KU losing that likely means UK to the Midwest and with it, Missouri as our #2. Great. Get the #1 overall and have to beat #2 in their home state.

 

I see UL as a 4 seed no matter what they do tonight.

 

I see UC as a 7 right now with a possibility to move as high as a 5.

 

Xavier is in and I think the 10 seed fits them quite well.

 

If Missouri wins the Big 12 today I could see them getting the Midwest #1 seed and UK getting the south.

If Missouri wins the Big 12 today I could see them getting the Midwest #1 seed and UK getting the south.

 

Here's to hoping that that happens!:thumb:

I think UK ends up in the South with OSU as the #2.

Plus if UK is the overall #1 seed, then they should be placed in the south anyway...

If Missouri wins the Big 12 today I could see them getting the Midwest #1 seed and UK getting the south.

 

I think the 1s are already set. UK/UNC/KU/SU.

Plus if UK is the overall #1 seed, then they should be placed in the south anyway...

 

Not if the selection committee can do anything about that. I could definitely see the committee putting UNC in the south.

If Missouri wins the Big 12 today I could see them getting the Midwest #1 seed and UK getting the south.

 

I agree and believe that if Missouri wins their tournament that they are the last #1 seed.

I think the 1s are already set. UK/UNC/KU/SU.

 

I disagree. UNC still has to play Duke. And I don't think KU is a lock for a 1 seed just yet, they probably will get a 1 seed but Mizzou could slip in there.

  • Author

I think many of you are forgetting about Ohio State.

They would grab last #1 and ship west.

I think many of you are forgetting about Ohio State.

They would grab last #1 and ship west.

 

Correct.

I just bet 2 guys at work that are huge UC fans. They think if UC wins they will get a 4. I say no higher than a 5.

I think many of you are forgetting about Ohio State.

They would grab last #1 and ship west.

 

I think Mizzou is more deserving of a 1 seed if they win their tourney, IMO. Ohio State just doesn't pass the "eye test".

I don't see any logic behind people thinking UK is going anywhere other than South.

 

They are the #1 overall seed. That means they go to the best location for them, regardless of the other #1 seeds. That's Atlanta. Syracuse is locked into Boston. That leaves the Midwest and West. If Missouri wins the Big 12 tournament, they most likely grab the 4th #1 seed, landing them in the Midwest. That would ship UNC to Phoenix. If Missouri loses, Ohio State or Michigan State could grab the final #1 and then they get shipped West. There's very minimal chance UK is not in Atlanta.

So, this year the committee will actually reward teams who perform well in their conference tourney? Tomorrow will be very interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.