March 10, 201214 yr UK owns Catlanta. That's why UK should get the #1 in the South, but is no doubt why the committee will ship UK to St. Louis against either Kansas or Missouri.
March 10, 201214 yr Wait and see if it doesn't happen. It could. UK paranoia still makes me laugh though.
March 10, 201214 yr It could. UK paranoia still makes me laugh though. With the seeding they got last year, honestly nothing could surprise me.
March 10, 201214 yr It could. UK paranoia still makes me laugh though. If my team played in their own backyard every year I probably wouldn't be paranoid.
March 10, 201214 yr With the seeding they got last year, honestly nothing could surprise me. They did get the shaft last season. Moreso, tOSU got the shaft.
March 10, 201214 yr Equally as shafty Ranked 16th in the country (I am almost positive) going into the SEC tournament finals beat the number 12 team in the nation by 16 points to win that, and you end up in the #1 overall seed's bracket as a 4 seed? Laughable.
March 10, 201214 yr If my team played in their own backyard every year I probably wouldn't be paranoid. Everywhere UK plays it is a home game for UK. Everywhere. Even in Cancun and Hawaii so forgive me if I am not sympathetic to the Cats possibly having to play in Louisville, St Louis and New Orleans.:cry::cry: Didn't hear ANYBODY saying Duke got a bad draw as 1 seed in 2010. Not a soul. I guess the great teams overcome adversity.
March 10, 201214 yr Everywhere UK plays it is a home game for UK. Everywhere. Even in Cancun and Hawaii so forgive me if I am not sympathetic to the Cats possibly having to play in Louisville, St Louis and New Orleans.:cry::cry: Didn't hear ANYBODY saying Duke got a bad draw as 1 seed in 2010. Not a soul. I guess the great teams overcome adversity. That's because they were in arguably the easiest bracket in the South region?
March 10, 201214 yr That's because they were in arguably the easiest bracket in the South region? That was when they went west as the 4th, 1 seed. (With the easiest draw ). That was an odd bracket. UK and KU were 1 and 2, with the top two 2 seeds in their brackets. Still gotta win and neither could. Had nothing to do with venue just poor play.
March 10, 201214 yr That's because they were in arguably the easiest bracket in the South region? They played the regional final in Houston against 3 seeded Baylor. That's a worse scenario than #2 Mizzou in St. Louis. That's the way it goes sometimes. Man up and move on. Of course...Duke always gets the easiest brackets. That's why they have a whopping 4 titles to show just how easy it is.
March 10, 201214 yr Everywhere UK plays it is a home game for UK. Everywhere. Even in Cancun and Hawaii so forgive me if I am not sympathetic to the Cats possibly having to play in Louisville, St Louis and New Orleans.:cry::cry: Didn't hear ANYBODY saying Duke got a bad draw as 1 seed in 2010. Not a soul. I guess the great teams overcome adversity. Not in 2003 when both Wisconsin and Marquette were in the same region in the games played in Minneapolis. If they put them in St. Louis, and both Kansas and Missouri are in other regions then I'll have no problem.
March 10, 201214 yr That was when they went west as the 4th, 1 seed. (With the easiest draw ) It was South.
March 10, 201214 yr Not in 2003 when both Wisconsin and Marquette were in the same region in the games played in Minneapolis. If they put them in St. Louis, and both Kansas and Missouri are in other regions then I'll have no problem. So as long as they give you Michigan State, Ohio State or Duke in St. Louis you'll be fine?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.