Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

Connecticut had 9 losses last year.

 

OK, I need way more information than that.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking it doesn't matter where UK plays it's going to be a home game for the Cats.

So UK fans will not buy as many tickets in STL as ATL?

 

There would be more UK fans in Atlanta, than their will be in St. Louis.

 

They'll still have the overwhelming majority, but it won't be as many.

OK, I need way more information than that.

 

UConn was on the bubble heading into the BEast tournament last year, went on a run, won the thing and got a 3 seed.

UConn was on the bubble heading into the BEast tournament last year, went on a run, won the thing and got a 3 seed.

 

I know all that. :lol: I'm talking SOS in and out of conference, RPI? Honestly I don't really care I don't think UC will get a 4 seed so we will see.

There would be more UK fans in Atlanta, than their will be in St. Louis.

 

They'll still have the overwhelming majority, but it won't be as many.

 

The committee doesn't put teams based on where they will have the most fans at. And why would the committee think there would be more fans in Atlanta than St. Louis when St. Louis is geographicall closer. And we all know UK travels better than anyone. Even if they put Mizzou as the 2 seed in St. Louis UK would still have more fans in St. Louis than Mizzou. UK fans would make sure of it. That's what makes you guys UK. I think everyone needs to step back relax and wait until tomorrow before the complaints come in. You guys seem panicked. :lol:

^I'm definitely relaxed. Seems they try to reward the #1 overall seed with the best destination for them. For UK, that's without question Atlanta.

^I'm definitely relaxed. Seems they try to reward the #1 overall seed with the best destination for them. For UK, that's without question Atlanta.

 

I always thought it was based on proximity though and not where the largest alumni chapter is.

I always thought it was based on proximity though and not where the largest alumni chapter is.

 

Proximity in drive time or in distance?

 

If I'm not mistaken, ATL and STL are nearly an identical drive time from Lexington.

Proximity in drive time or in distance?

 

If I'm not mistaken, ATL and STL are nearly an identical drive time from Lexington.

 

Then it doesn't look the committee can go wrong with either one.

Then it doesn't look the committee can go wrong with either one.

 

Which is why you would put them in the spot where they get the weakest #2. I don't really care either way. We are splitting hairs here but it's something to talk about. :D

Which is why you would put them in the spot where they get the weakest #2. I don't really care either way. We are splitting hairs here but it's something to talk about. :D

 

No doubt. The weakest 2 could be Michigan State, Ohio State, Kansas, Missouri or Duke.

There would be more UK fans in Atlanta, than their will be in St. Louis.

 

They'll still have the overwhelming majority, but it won't be as many.

 

 

It doesn't matter how many are in the area. Only so many are getting in. It doesn't matter where they play. UK fans will dominate.

UC is at worst a 6 seed. Win tonight and they are likely a 4 seed with the resume they will have. The 8 Top 50 wins would include 6 over the Top 25 (most in the country). Top 4 finish in the Big East and a tournament title with the wins that they have would push them up to the 4 line IMO...

^No. Atlanta has a HUGE UK following....It's pretty much a home away from home for them.

 

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.