Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

Because the west is putrid this year, you are going to see several east teams shipped out there with high seeds. I still think Murray State lands a 3 or 4 out west just because there is no one from the west to fill the gap

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think if Missouri wins today, they are the #1 seed in the west. Syracuse #1 in the east (Ohio State #2); UK #1 in the South (Duke #2); North Carolina #1 in the Midwest (Kansas #2); and Missouri #1 in the west (Michigan State #2)
I have them as a lock for a win today...:D
I have them as a lock for a win today...:D

 

I was about to say :laugh: They already won the Big 12 title yesterday.

Palm predicts UK/Mizz/Louisville/Georgetown as the top 4 in the Midwest.

 

He has UC 6 and X 9 in the East.

 

He has Murray a 4 in the West.

 

He has 4 SEC teams - UK/UF/Vandy/Bama.

Palm predicts UK/Mizz/Louisville/Georgetown as the top 4 in the midwest.

 

 

For UK to have to play Missouri in their home state is a joke.

I love the Duke and UNC fans chiming in on UK not playing where they should when every year at least one of them play in NC. If they are the overall #1, they should play closest to home...period. No matter how well they travel.

 

I love the UK fans chiming in saying the same thing the Duke and UNC fans are saying. That's what we are saying big guy.

That puts them in St. Louis.

 

But when a Duke or UNC fan says it then it becomes a problem.

For UK to have to play Missouri in their home state is a joke.

 

I agree. I do think UK is the only school that can overcome that injustice.

I agree. I do think UK is the only school that can overcome that injustice.

 

My point is, they shouldn't have to. They wouldn't do that to any other overall # 1 seed, and they shouldn't do it to Kentucky.

My point is, they shouldn't have to. They wouldn't do that to any other overall # 1 seed, and they shouldn't do it to Kentucky.

 

I would rather be paired with Missouri than Duke, Kansas or Michigan State (his other projected 2 seeds). I think the Tigers would get killed inside by Kentucky no matter where they play.

I would rather be paired with Missouri than Duke, Kansas or Michigan State (his other projected 2 seeds). I think the Tigers would get killed inside by Kentucky no matter where they play.

 

Not me.

But when a Duke or UNC fan says it then it becomes a problem.
I have no issues with anyone saying it. It's the truth.
My point is, they shouldn't have to. They wouldn't do that to any other overall # 1 seed, and they shouldn't do it to Kentucky.

 

Who were the previous #1 overall seeds? If Ohio State was #1 overall last year then they could have ended up playing Syracuse in Newark in the regional finals but both teams lost before they got that far.

Who were the previous #1 overall seeds? If Ohio State was #1 overall last year then they could have ended up playing Syracuse in Newark in the regional finals but both teams lost before they got that far.
Ohio State got the shaft last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.