Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting the Seeds...

Featured Replies

The projections that we were referencing are from CBS Sports and have both Kansas and Missouri as #2 seeds.

 

Okay, and then MSU as the 1 seed? Or who?

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I do agree that it is an unfair advantage if that happens, but the NCAA has never been fair to anyone. I just dont think its as bad of a situation as you think. That's all.

Geez guys. Chill! Some of you all like UK is a 15 seed with little chance to get past the #2. Unlike some, I would love the hypothetical 2-3-4 of Mizzou, UL, and GTown. You all can't say the selection committee wouldn't do that to another overal 1. tOSU got shafter terribly last year. We all know they don't really use the s-curve and they should. We also know that they try to put the best 3 1s and 2s where they fit best geographically.

 

What about Mizzou scares you all so bad? LRCW, you said you dont think the cats would dominate Mizzou in the paint...what makes you think that? Just wondering. I will hang up and listen...:lol:

 

 

Where did I say I didn't think the Cats would dominate the Tigers in the paint? Teams that can really shoot the 3 ball really scare me. You get hot from 3 point land, and anything can happen. Playing a team in their home state is a big disadvantage, and one the the overall #1 seed shouldn't have to face IMO.

Okay, and then MSU as the 1 seed? Or who?

 

He has Kentucky, Syracuse, North Carolina and Ohio State as number 1 seeds.

 

He has Missouri, Duke, Michigan State and Kansas as number 2 seeds matched up in the same order as the number 1s.

 

I'm not convinced Ohio State gets a number 1 over Missouri or Kansas but it is those projections that have the UK fans up in arms.

He has Kentucky, Syracuse, North Carolina and Ohio State as number 1 seeds.

 

He has Missouri, Duke, Michigan State and Kansas as number 2 seeds matched up in the same order as the number 1s.

 

I'm not convinced Ohio State gets a number 1 over Missouri or Kansas but it is those projections that have the UK fans up in arms.

 

I see. Thank you. I was looking for them, but I couldn't find them. That OSU bracket and Kansas bracket would be interesting if they met. Robinson vs. Sullinger could get crazy.

Playing a team in their home state is a big disadvantage, and one the the overall #1 seed shouldn't have to face IMO.
:thumb: :thumb:
Do you like Duke's chances against the the other top 3 seeds in that region?

 

Truthfully, this Duke team is a pandora's box. They could win it all or lose in the first round and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'm just going to enjoy March Madness for what it is and see what happens. They scare me this year.

Where did I say I didn't think the Cats would dominate the Tigers in the paint? Teams that can really shoot the 3 ball really scare me. You get hot from 3 point land, and anything can happen. Playing a team in their home state is a big disadvantage, and one the the overall #1 seed shouldn't have to face IMO.

 

I think it was PP92 that said UK would dominate Mizzou inside, and you said I don't. Maybe you meant you don't like the matchup and I read it wrong.

I think it was PP92 that said UK would dominate Mizzou inside, and you said I don't. Maybe you meant you don't like the matchup and I read it wrong.

 

 

AverageJoe'sGym said he would rather be paired with Missouri over Duke, Kansas, or Michigan State. I was saying not me to that.

AverageJoe'sGym said he would rather be paired with Missouri over Duke, Kansas, or Michigan State. I was saying not me to that.

 

Take the location out of it. Who would you rather play?

Take the location out of it. Who would you rather play?

 

That's a tough call. Duke and Missouri both concern me because they can get extremely hot from 3 point land. Kansas is tough, and has Robinson, and Michigan State is very physical, but they lost one of their top players to a knee injury last week. I would probably pick Michigan State because of the injury, and I don't they can score enough to beat the Cats.

I think it was PP92 that said UK would dominate Mizzou inside, and you said I don't. Maybe you meant you don't like the matchup and I read it wrong.

 

My bad then LRCW :thumb:

 

I think I'd want Duke over Mizzou bc of their youth. However, Mizzou doesn't worry me bc of their size.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.