Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

UC currently has the most wins over ranked teams than anyone else in the country.

 

I love seeing this for Cronin. I became a big Mick fan after the way he handled the brawl earlier this year.

 

When Gates comes to play, he's awesome. He just tends to disappear a lot of times. But here's hoping he keeps showing up the remainder of the season. UC could surprise in the tourney.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the hideous new Adidas uniforms that they got! Louisville, Cincy, AND Baylor all three are tearing it up since getting the eye wrenching unis. They must be some kind of super ultra performance uniforms or something... To the game, I am really glad to see Cincy pull this one out. I'm pulling for them tomorrow. I hope they get that first tournament championship tomorrow. Pretty cool how the championship is a rivalry game. Should be intense!

If it wasn't already solidified...this is officially Mick Cronin's program. All the old timers need to quit being bitter about Huggs departure and realize Cincy basketball is back.

 

Don't remember who it was but I remember at the beginning of the year a national analyst said despite being a darkhorse, UC was his favorite to win the BEast tourney...why? Because they had Yancy Gates and nobody else in the BEast did. Gates had another huge night and he has the Cats one win away from making this guy look like a genius.

 

I'd say tonight's win and a win tomorrow could propel them as high as a 4 seed.

 

Should also be noted that with tonights win, Cincy now has the most top 25 wins in the country. Solid.

Still hard to believe UC never trailed and the only tie was 0-0...

Don't remember who it was but I remember at the beginning of the year a national analyst said despite being a darkhorse, UC was his favorite to win the BEast tourney...why? Because they had Yancy Gates and nobody else in the BEast did. Gates had another huge night and he has the Cats one win away from making this guy look like a genius.

 

It was Mark Adams...

If it wasn't already solidified...this is officially Mick Cronin's program. All the old timers need to quit being bitter about Huggs departure and realize Cincy basketball is back.

 

Don't remember who it was but I remember at the beginning of the year a national analyst said despite being a darkhorse, UC was his favorite to win the BEast tourney...why? Because they had Yancy Gates and nobody else in the BEast did. Gates had another huge night and he has the Cats one win away from making this guy look like a genius.

 

I'd say tonight's win and a win tomorrow could propel them as high as a 4 seed.

 

Should also be noted that with tonights win, Cincy now has the most top 25 wins in the country. Solid.

 

I completely agree about this being Cronin's program now. I was eating lunch earlier yesterday with some UC fans and they were going on about still being upset about what happened to Huggs and even said that they felt that Cronin wasn't the right coach, which I disagreed with.

 

I also agree that the winner of tonight's game will get a #4 seed too.

It was Mark Adams...

 

That's it....sports illustrated or sporting news?

With these two playing, Reece Davis said it's not the Big "East" finals that many would envision----but more like the old Metro Conference. Heck, you could go further back and say it's more like the old Missouri Valley. Congrats to both. I guess there actually is a world outside NYC.

UL vs UC in the finals? Brings back some good memories of the Metro days.

 

I just hope Keith Lee makes the all-tourney team.

Congrats to all the UC fans, this one has been a long time coming.

 

I'm guessing UL will press and zone tonight?

 

I don't think you can zone UC for too long, they are such a streaky team from three and when they start going down they start launching "heat checks" from 25 feet and out.

I don't watch Cincinnati very much, but if they shoot 3s throughout the rest of the tournament like they did against Syracuse, they're going to be a tough out for anyone.

I don't watch Cincinnati very much, but if they shoot 3s throughout the rest of the tournament like they did against Syracuse, they're going to be a tough out for anyone.

 

8/10 in the first half. Crazy.

 

However, they were dreadful the day before. Just never know.

Did UC have the lead the entire game? I wonder what Vegas would have paid out for that bet if they did lead wire to wire...

Did UC have the lead the entire game? I wonder what Vegas would have paid out for that bet if they did lead wire to wire...

 

They did indeed.

The UC team that played last night is the one I imagined they were capable of having all year. They seem to be clicking at just the right time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.