March 10, 201214 yr Final. Cats pull the upset and advance to the Big East Championship tomorrow night. Lance Stephenson tweeted this picture...
March 10, 201214 yr UC knocks off the #2 team in the nation and moves on to the Big East tournaments final game tomorrow against the winner of tonights Louisville vs Notre Dame game. Huge game by Gates from UC. I will say this about Syracuse they were down 10 with under 3 to play and never quit, impressive even if it is essentially a home game for them. They also mentioned that this was Cronins first time ever using zone against Syracuse the past 6 years.
March 10, 201214 yr Cincinnati keeps on improving that seed line. And Syracuse may have clinched the overall #1 for UK (if it wasn't already probable). I really don't know who I expect to win the Big East now. I just know I don't think it'll be Notre Dame.
March 10, 201214 yr Anyone know the final score? :lol: Everyone was poised to start their thread.... Mines the best, way more content in the opening post.:lol:
March 10, 201214 yr Kilpatrick 6-9 from 3 and 5 steals, wow that's a hell of a game. I didn't watch the first half, how did Dixon do over all?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.