March 10, 201214 yr :lol: So who won the race of the threads? PP92 won with his 4 congrats to GT :lol:
March 10, 201214 yr Wow...HUGE win for my Cats! A great team effort...they're playing well at the right time!
March 10, 201214 yr Fantastic effort by the guys to not only build the lead, but to keep Cuse at bay just enough as they kept making runs. Huge, huge win for the program right there...
March 10, 201214 yr UC came out on fire from 3. They looked like a completely different team in the first half compared to yesterday. Gates had another solid game.
March 10, 201214 yr Good job by UC holding Cuse off down the stretch. Now the #1 overall is undoubtedly in UK's hands to decide.
March 10, 201214 yr X fans should be happy. This win by UC gives X one more top-50 win. Edited March 10, 201214 yr by Clyde
March 10, 201214 yr Good job by UC holding Cuse off down the stretch. Now the #1 overall is undoubtedly in UK's hands to decide. With KU and Cuse losing today and the 4th #1 seed being up in the air I would say UK has pretty much guaranteed themselves the #1 over all seed. Only way I could see it changing is if UK lost tomorrow and UNC dominated the ACC tourney winning it by 15+. Even then I don't think it would be enough. As for UC they're continuing to help their seeding, would love to see UL vs UC in the Big East final tomorrow night.
March 10, 201214 yr Good job by UC holding Cuse off down the stretch. Now the #1 overall is undoubtedly in UK's hands to decide. Don't think they can lose it no matter what.
March 10, 201214 yr Committee chairman Jeff Hathaway said UK and SU would be 1 and 2 no matter what happened.
March 10, 201214 yr Committee chairman Jeff Hathaway said UK and SU would be 1 and 2 no matter what happened. Would be awfully hard to put a team with 5-6 losses ahead of a team with 1 or 2. Especially when UK has beat 2 of the other potential #1 seeds already.
March 10, 201214 yr Someone needs to keep an eye on GT tonight. I am concerned for his liver. :popcorn: Huge win for UC.
March 10, 201214 yr Someone needs to keep an eye on GT tonight. I am concerned for his liver. :popcorn: Huge win for UC. Sadly finishing up my game coverage and the impending 7 am wake up call by baby GT in the morning will keep things mostly calm. If they win tomorrow night, I'm not sure it can be avoided... :lol:
March 10, 201214 yr Sadly finishing up my game coverage and the impending 7 am wake up call by baby GT in the morning will keep things mostly calm. If they win tomorrow night, I'm not sure it can be avoided... :lol: Well that's a bummer. I know how those early morning wake-up calls can be.
March 10, 201214 yr Sadly finishing up my game coverage and the impending 7 am wake up call by baby GT in the morning will keep things mostly calm. If they win tomorrow night, I'm not sure it can be avoided... :lol: C'mon GT, act like a UK fan and say "when they win tomorrow night".
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.