Madison Central 2018

Ram

• 1 month later...

C'mon now, why isn't there no talk on a team that is predicted to win the district 8 title? In reading it seems like this district will be much improved from last season, making each district game a good one, on each Friday night.

In reading I see they have 28 seniors coming back.

If they get some kind of activity on the field from 80% of them, think how big that would be. Not all have to be stars but if they help out in a large way in practice and that carries over to the field, there is noway not to think this team will be a lot better than a six win team.

One has to think that Senior Ethan Hahn will improve on his 650 yards rushing last season and his 20 catches for 550 yards.(There was a baseball player back in the 70's for the Mets named Don Hahn. Any relation) As A senior you would have to think he will be more determine than ever to be all he can be.

Freddy Chenault another senior (625 yards rushing 5 TD'S) has to be another player,who should be determine more than over to put up bigger numbers.

If those two seniors step up and become tremendous leaders not only on the field but at practice, this offense should definitley improve on the 25.4 points per game, that they average last season. Plus that would help ease the pain of losing graduated Gavin Hulberg.

Senior quarterback,Derrick Miller(862 yards passing 10 TD'S 4 INT'S Passing 55-144 10 GAMES ) One would think he has to have a higher completion % if this team is going to stop teams from stacking the line and he can't afford to have any 7-27 games like he did last year. The line will have to be better in the passing game, if this is to happen.

Jackson Juett (SR/LB) had 97 tackles last season. He should be able to improve on that but needs a handful of other players to also increase their work load.

Big games seems to be the week three battle against Southwestern( 15-24 loss) If all goes as it should Central should come in 2-0. Week 5 is a gigantic rematch with Frederick Douglass (15-25 loss) Week 7 brings Tates Creek(10-17 loss) If Central can somehow when 2-3 and the rest of the season goes as I am guessing it will, then you have a 9-1 team. Collins replaces Lexington Catholic and that is a winnable game, I am guessing.

All of this are my thoughts and means nothing in the real world, but it has made for a good read, I hope.

I have heard Central has 34 seniors on the field this summer. They definitely are the favorite to win the district but watch out for GRC Clark Co. Its going to be a fun year to watch as a spectator and some coaches may get more gray as the season goes on.

The real question is they go in to the playoffs as a 1 or 2 seed and then what happens? How long before they see Scott Co., Fredrick Douglass, or one of the dreaded heavyweights out of Louisville? I am not sure how the playoff structure is this year. Ill get on KHSAA and dig around.

Regardless they need 2-3 consecutive playoff wins really bad for this program.

I have heard Central has 34 seniors on the field this summer. They definitely are the favorite to win the district but watch out for GRC Clark Co. Its going to be a fun year to watch as a spectator and some coaches may get more gray as the season goes on.

The real question is they go in to the playoffs as a 1 or 2 seed and then what happens? How long before they see Scott Co., Fredrick Douglass, or one of the dreaded heavyweights out of Louisville? I am not sure how the playoff structure is this year. Ill get on KHSAA and dig around.

Regardless they need 2-3 consecutive playoff wins really bad for this program.

I got the senior number from Cats Pause high school football preview.

You can't believe anything you see on CATS PAUSE..........

Truer words can not be spoken. One year, they had a team winning Raceland's district that was not even in that district. One year, they had one of Raceland's players as the pre-season player of the year, the problem was he graduated the previous year. I could go on and on, as could many other people.

But, the good news is, the Bluegrasspreps Class Previews and Regional Power Rankings will be coming out soon and you will be pleased.