Brossart / Bourbon County Doubleheader

Welcome to the site, and Thanks for the info. It hadn't been posted on Riherds as of midnight, and I was curious how we did.

For your future information there is a format for posting scores..

Single game scores should be posted as

"Bourbon County 1, Bishop Brossart 0"

I'm sure a mod will make the adjustment, and good luck to him to show us all how to post double-header results. :)

Looks like the Mustangs had to travel south to escape the foul weather here in Alexandria, where the games would have had NO chance to be played.

These were our first games of the season, and I'm sure all involved are happy to have gotten them in.

Welcome to the site, and Thanks for the info. It hadn't been posted on Riherds as of midnight, and I was curious how we did.

For your future information there is a format for posting scores..

Single game scores should be posted as

"Bourbon County 1, Bishop Brossart 0"

I'm sure a mod will make the adjustment, and good luck to him to show us all how to post double-header results. :)

Looks like the Mustangs had to travel south to escape the foul weather here in Alexandria, where the games would have had NO chance to be played.

These were our first games of the season, and I'm sure all involved are happy to have gotten them in.

Thank you Mustang. I hadn't seen confirmation on Riherds and didn't know if the games had been played at St. Mary's either.

For the time being we will continue to post separate scores for each game.

Edited by Runcible Owl

The games were played below the severe weather pattern in Paris at Bourbon County H.S.. We are happy to get them in. Had they not been played, it would have been our 10th consecutive cancellation, and nary a game played this season.

I think our chances of playing at St. Mary vs Holmes on Wednesday are slim, with all of the rain encountered here in Alexandria over the past 24 hours.