13. Franklin County

14. Holmes

15. Ryle

16. Campbell County

17. Lincoln County

18. Bullitt East

19. Owensboro Catholic

20. Allen County-Scottsville

With 6 of the top 10 coming out of Louisville perhaps the "Sweet 16" state tournament should just be changed to the LIT and invite the top 10 county schools. If the state tournament are the top teams in the state...

3 of the top 10 are from Region 7 and 2 of the top 10 from Region 6. Leaving out a Mercy because they haven't beat Butler, or Sacred Heart because they have not beaten a top 5 team is like having a bunch of mid-major schools in the NCAA tournament because an ACC team didn't win the ACC tournament. Not calling all of the county schools mid-majors and I know people don't want to see all these teams from Louisville in the Sweet 16, but if they are the best teams in the state...

Long story short, anybody can be beaten at anytime, i.e. Mercy over Butler...

With 6 of the top 10 coming out of Louisville perhaps the "Sweet 16" state tournament should just be changed to the LIT and invite the top 10 county schools. If the state tournament are the top teams in the state...

3 of the top 10 are from Region 7 and 2 of the top 10 from Region 6. Leaving out a Mercy because they haven't beat Butler, or Sacred Heart because they have not beaten a top 5 team is like having a bunch of mid-major schools in the NCAA tournament because an ACC team didn't win the ACC tournament. Not calling all of the county schools mid-majors and I know people don't want to see all these teams from Louisville in the Sweet 16, but if they are the best teams in the state...

Sacred Heart did beat Mercer on Mercer's floor.

Well it's a good thing Holy Cross made the cut last year!