4: Boone County

5: Dixie Heights

6: Newport Catholic

7: Ryle

8: Walton Verona

9: St. Henry

10: Brossart

11: Campbell Co

This week showed not much separates the top teams and I moved those that are playing good up or won head to head matchups up accordingly. If nothing else this week showed it is going to be a very interesting couple weeks with district tournaments leading up to what are going to be great regional tournaments. It has been said many times anything can happen which is why they play the game. Good Luck to all and may the best team Win!

My top 10 I mean top 11!

1: Notre Dame

2: Highlands

3: Conner

4: Boone County

5: Dixie Heights

6: Newport Catholic

7: Ryle

8: Walton Verona

9: St. Henry

10: Brossart

11: Campbell Co

This week showed not much separates the top teams and I moved those that are playing good up or won head to head matchups up accordingly. If nothing else this week showed it is going to be a very interesting couple weeks with district tournaments leading up to what are going to be great regional tournaments. It has been said many times anything can happen which is why they play the game. Good Luck to all and may the best team Win!

Throw them in a hat, and you couldn't go wrong. The better question might be.........Which of these teams has what it takes to win 3 games in a row when it really matters? ask yourself that question, and then rank them.