Covington Catholic 46 Simon Kenton 26 (Frosh)

Covington Catholic 46 Simon Kenton 26 in a Freshmen game.

Simon Kenton 04-09-08-05--26

CovCath....... 08-11-16-11--46

Simon Kenton Scoring

00 Vance 04

1 Kincain 07

2 Burton 03

13 Sergent 05

23 Canfield 02

30 Carter 05

Total 26

CovCath Scroing

3 Michels 05

5 Bishop 06

11 Basford 03

22 Schuh 07

23 Kaykendall 10

32 Angel 07

40 Galvin 06

44 Ziegelmeyer 02

Total 46

Star of the game for Simon Kenton in theoldguy opinion was Vance for SK as the young man could not only shoot the ball but was a very good field general on the court

Star of the game for CovCath was Kuykendall who looks and plays like a Basketball player. He led the team in scoring but it was his hustle and just plain old hard work that he put forth tonight that impressed TOG.

CovCath with the victory improves to 3-0 and next plays Cincinnati St. Xavier at Cincinnati Xavier on Friday December 13th with the tip off coming at 4:30pm. Note only the CovCath Freshmen play on Friday at Cincinnati St. X.....

Covington Catholic 46 Simon Kenton 26 in a Freshmen game.

Simon Kenton 04-09-08-05--26

CovCath....... 08-11-16-11--46

Simon Kenton Scoring

00 Vance 04

Star of the game for Simon Kenton in theoldguy opinion was Vance for SK as the young man could not only shoot the ball ....

I assume you were watching him shoot in warmups since he seemed to have had 2 baskets.

I assume you were watching him shoot in warmups since he seemed to have had 2 baskets.

You assume correctly as when you only shoot a couple of times in the games.... The kid played smart and I like smart and heady players. The best player IMHO isn't always the one who scores the most again just IMHO!

You assume correctly as when you only shoot a couple of times in the games.... The kid played smart and I like smart and heady players. The best player IMHO isn't always the one who scores the most again just IMHO!

I feel ya. Just wanted to see if that's how you knew he was a shooter. Of course they only scored 26 so maybe he needs to be a little more aggressive.