Cincinnati Reds 6 Bluegrass Buzz 4

Cincinnati Reds 6 Bluegrass Buzz 4

Cooper High School

Chris Gerwe didn't get the support from his infield tonight as the Buzz give up three unearned runs via errors.

Bluegrass Buzz Hitting:

Rizzo 4 PA 1 run 2 walks and 1 k

Johnson 3 PA and 1 k

Allen 3 PA 1 run 2 hits double and 1 rbi

Liggett 3 PA 1 run and 1 hit

Coffman 3 PA 1 hit double 2 rbi's and 1 walk

Quatkemeyer 3 PA and 1 k

Egan 2 PA

Siemer 1 PA 1 run and 1 walk

Klein 2 PA and 1 hit

Warning 1 PA and 1 run

Parrott 3 PA 1 hit and 1 k

Estes 2 PA 1 hit and 1 rbi

Hammons 1 PA and 1 k

Bluegrass Buzz Pitching:

Chris Gerwe

7 complete innings 119 pitches 31 PA 5 hits 6 runs 3 earned runs 5 walks 2 K's 1 HR

:thumb:BTW a huge and I mean a huge tip of my cap to Chris Gerwe for he really understands that sports are for fun, but an education last a lifetime, as this was his last baseball game of the summer season. Chris will be leaving for Morehead State University for the Kentucky Governors Scholars Program starting on June 21th and lasting until July 25th.:clap::clap::clap:

Indeed what a honor for this young man who btw is also a member of the Academic Team at CovCath. Congrasts Chris....

It was nice to meet TOG and watch a couple of innings at Cooper last night. I was quite surprised to see this outcome though. Looking forward to future conversations TOG. :thumb:

It was a nice evening for talking and watching a game and I am too looking forward to more conversations at the diamond. Good luck to you and your son. :thumb: