Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cowboy7

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cowboy7

  1. I don't understand the principle of that defense myself. Could you help inform us Black Bear Fans on some of the basic principles.. I am not trying to be a jerk or anything but it just seemed like we gave up alot of yards and points throughout the year. It was if we were trying to out score other teams to win. I really hope that we can adjust and fix that problem this year. Go Black Bears
  2. Polson very impressive on this type of stage. This kid has another year of Highschool left and may deserve some serious attention from big blue nation over the next year. any insight on if anyone has shown him some interest?
  3. I just found out that Polson has strong family ties to Harlan Co.
  4. I hear that J. Polson from WJ who is a pretty good ball player. Any insight on his future?
  5. Just heard from my source that Our new coach will be Coach Chris Larkey. Any thoughts?
  6. Coach Swim offensive rolls (400 + yards) and conrtols the ball. Estill wins big and awaits the winner of BC/HC for the regional finals. That train horn blow alot Firday night.
  7. I hope that my Red Devils can pull this one off but it will be a major task at hand. Red Deviles 21 Belfry 20
  8. Okay the dream is over!!!!!! Harlan has played a little better football down the stretch and won a home play off game. BUT remember that was only 1 of 3 games that they have won this year. To say Harlan goes to Pikeville and wins big and to be looking at round 3,4,and 5 is meaning that you are listening to your heart. Maybe next year but I really don't see it this year. Wake up!!! Pikeville 28 Harlan 7 Tennesse 21 UK 6
  9. How many JR. are on that team?
  10. Great win Black Bears. Sounds like an offesive slug out. They really worry me at times with the amount of points that they give up each game. It seems like they are having to put alot of points on the board just to win the game.
  11. Your apologize is accepted......:thumb:
  12. Red Hounds by as many as they want...
  13. I agree HDE the system is set up to make more games resulting in making more money. It is not the Players' fault.
  14. Acutally Bayshore since you were wondering I went to High school at Rusell and I am proud to be a RED DEVIL. I went on to get my business degree at Morehead State on a cheerleading scholorship, and the a Masters for the University of Louisville. By the way I just copied your post (with only changing the win and loss record) on the HCHS vs. Middlesboro post with the game being a turning point of a 5-5 season vs a 8-2 season depending on the win for the Black Bears. (please go back and read your post) I have no frustration and once again you accuse me of talking about student athletes and not one time in my post have I mentioned any player or athlete. But I must assume that you do not like them and want to take out your frustration on there student athletes of that school. I just can't understand how and why an adult would do such a thing.
  15. my bad!!!!! I just thought that they were still in the same class since they had played a few times in the past in the semi-finials. It would be a heck of a game if they would play. I guess that I no longer need to clear my schedule and that sucks because I was looking forward to a day off.
  16. Final Score. 41-0 I would say that the Highland have shown that they are not taking any game lightly after watching this one. Lex Cath has some really big athletic kids. This was a pretty good test. I think the most impressive stand was the Goal Line D holding Lex Cath on 4 and goal on the 1. Pretty impressive. Great win Birds and let's enjoy it tonight, but back to the grindstone tomorrow. I seen this on another post. What round should Bell and Highlands meet in the playoffs if they both continue to win? Where will it be played? I want to clear my schedule to make sure I don't miss this one.
  17. Great win Bobcats and what a night for Fugate that is unreal. I did see though that Gilliam from Harlan County had 429 yds on 19 carries with 7 TD's tonight against Middlesboro. It will be tough for WYMT to pick player of the week. Maybe they should be co-players of the week with those numbers.
  18. I wish I could have been there sounds like a offensive shoot out. 429 yds is with 7 TD's unreal. Looks like we owe the offensive this win. How did the jackets score all of those points was it a Gillam vs Adams??????? I wish I could have been there I just love to watch big plays. Go Bears!!!!!!
  19. Who do you think will win. This is a huge game for the Green Dragons. A win here will make there season a possible 2-8 record with a home playoff game. A Loss will make them finish the season with a 1-9 record with a away playoff game. Both teams are evenly matched and seem to have very similar programs. This should be a show down in the big city with the winner coming out with a home playoff game. City football living the dream!
  20. St. X all the way I call it by 3 TD's
  21. I have been reading the papers and looking at there upcoming schedule and I don't see much fire in the dragons. I don't see a win this year unless they pull of an upset and beat Pineville or Jekins (and at this point I see that as a upset (my view) ). I just wanted to get some of the local input on what are the chances of a winless season.
  22. Great job Red Devils and coaching staff. Not much a contest. Just a tune of for the big show down next week. This game sure really show us what type of the team the Red Devils have.
  23. Personal attacks? I don't even know you and really don't care to. I Just figured that you were from San Francisco with your name tag. You called me out by trying to point out that I down play 11-14 year old kids to make me look like a heal. I have never and you will never hear me talk negitive about any kid on this site. I was simple trying to point out that Harlan football (middle-highschool) is far from being consider a good program/team. There Highshcool has struggled over the last couple of years (correct). There middle school has down grade there schedule over the years (correct). One 500 season in middle school does not validate a sucess football program/team (correct). These are the simple facts. About your commit about work and assuming that I have no job to try and put me down. For the record I have already put in my years of service and I have served my country well. I am now able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. But maybe I went into the wrong line of work in my younger years being that with my duties I was unable to find the time to post 125 times as you stated. However if you are looking for a co-worker I am able to make up to 10,000 per year without it affecting my pension. I hope that we can agree to disagree on topics that we see differently without taking Jabs as you stated at one another. Go Big Orange !!!!!!!!!:banana:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.