• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remainder of the schedule:

Lynn Camp @ Home

Williamsburg Away

Jenkins @ Home

Perry Co Central Away

Clay Co @ Home

The Dragons are improving. It has taken a little time to figure out their strengths. They must put more focus on defense and touch up the passing game on offense. I've seen teams like this lay down because of losses. These guys never quit regardless of their record or any negativity. If not this year, they will get their wins next year. Hang tough guys, you will get your reward. :ylsuper:

At least 2 more wins this year. :thumb:

If "The Harlan Green Dragons" played all of their games in Class "A" football, they would have a better record. It takes a lot of courage for those young men to take on 4A and 5A football teams. At least they are stepping up to play in the next Class instead of stepping down in Class to play. Keep your heads up "Dragons", you are already winners in this thing we call life.

If "The Harlan Green Dragons" played all of their games in Class "A" football, they would have a better record. It takes a lot of courage for those young men to take on 4A and 5A football teams. At least they are stepping up to play in the next Class instead of stepping down in Class to play. Keep your heads up "Dragons", you are already winners in this thing we call life.

No offense to any single A school but when you are the smallest class there is no where to go up up. There are no "Zero" A schools out there.

Lynn Camp @ Home---Lynn Camp a heavy favorite

Williamsburg Away---Williamsburg a HUGE favorite

Jenkins @ Home---toss up at home

Perry Co Central Away----Perry Central HUGE favorite

Clay Co @ Home----Clay County HUGE favorite

One win would be the best that they could hope for if the rest of the teams on the schedule play the way they have so far this season.

We are 1-1 against 2A - 5A. We beat Leslie County and lost to Harlan County.

Lost to Campbellsville and beat both Clinton County and Dayton in 1 A ball.

What is Harlan's record against 1A this year?

I think I heard the bus probably won't get much further than the front gate at Lynn Camp then, so c'mon up.....:D

We are 1-1 against 2A - 5A. We beat Leslie County and lost to Harlan County.

Lost to Campbellsville and beat both Clinton County and Dayton in 1 A ball.

What is Harlan's record against 1A this year?

I think I heard the bus probably won't get much further than the front gate at Lynn Camp then, so c'mon up.....:D

They lost to Hazard and beat Pineville and have not played any other 1A schools yet. And if need we be, I am sure the Dragons can come up if you can't for whatever reason make it down.