Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 North Laurel

Featured Replies

What does North Laurel need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hire a coach first!

Hire a coach first!

 

And I would say that they need to get that done pretty quick.

They are missing a ton of time in the wieght room, is somebody working them out?

They are missing a ton of time in the wieght room, is somebody working them out?

 

I don't but the new coach better hope that someone is or the will have another long season.

With the number of returning starters they simply must just get older. They should be bigger, stronger and faster this year.

 

On the Coaching front I have heard they have contacted a current asst. at Bell County and he maybe a serious canidate.

With the number of returning starters they simply must just get older. They should be bigger, stronger and faster this year.

 

On the Coaching front I have heard they have contacted a current asst. at Bell County and he maybe a serious canidate.

 

I would like to know who that would be. I haven't heard that one are they talking about a former Assistant or current?

Current

 

Who on that staff would be interested?

I don't want to post names on here but he has no Head Coaching experience. More news should be out in the following days. Not sure if the certain coach is willing to accept the job?

I don't want to post names on here but he has no Head Coaching experience. More news should be out in the following days. Not sure if the certain coach is willing to accept the job?

 

Well that only leaves a few of them then because this year they had 3 assistants that have been former head coaches somewhere.

My information says that the new coach will probably be an experienced head coach. As far as the weight room, I am pretty sure that Roark and some other assistants are working with them.

My information says that the new coach will probably be an experienced head coach. As far as the weight room, I am pretty sure that Roark and some other assistants are working with them.

 

Nobody is working with them at this time to the best of my knowledge. :idunno:

Nobody is working with them at this time to the best of my knowledge. :idunno:

 

If that is true, it surprises me. I know that Roark applied for the job and the last time a current assistant applied for the head coaches job (Abbott), he continued to work with the kids in the weight room. If they are not, that is a HUGE mistake.

If one of the current assistant coaches is not working them, then if they applied it should take them out of consideration. If I was hired as head coach and they did not work them it would take them off of my list for assistants. If they are there and not working the kids out, it shows me lack of dedication to the program.

 

North has too many athletes to not have a competitive football team, and it is a shame that they are not getting the proper opportunity to be good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.