2009 North Laurel

Ram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the number of returning starters they simply must just get older. They should be bigger, stronger and faster this year.

On the Coaching front I have heard they have contacted a current asst. at Bell County and he maybe a serious canidate.

With the number of returning starters they simply must just get older. They should be bigger, stronger and faster this year.

On the Coaching front I have heard they have contacted a current asst. at Bell County and he maybe a serious canidate.

I would like to know who that would be. I haven't heard that one are they talking about a former Assistant or current?

I don't want to post names on here but he has no Head Coaching experience. More news should be out in the following days. Not sure if the certain coach is willing to accept the job?

Well that only leaves a few of them then because this year they had 3 assistants that have been former head coaches somewhere.

My information says that the new coach will probably be an experienced head coach. As far as the weight room, I am pretty sure that Roark and some other assistants are working with them.

Nobody is working with them at this time to the best of my knowledge. :idunno:

Nobody is working with them at this time to the best of my knowledge. :idunno:

If that is true, it surprises me. I know that Roark applied for the job and the last time a current assistant applied for the head coaches job (Abbott), he continued to work with the kids in the weight room. If they are not, that is a HUGE mistake.

If one of the current assistant coaches is not working them, then if they applied it should take them out of consideration. If I was hired as head coach and they did not work them it would take them off of my list for assistants. If they are there and not working the kids out, it shows me lack of dedication to the program.

North has too many athletes to not have a competitive football team, and it is a shame that they are not getting the proper opportunity to be good.