Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. WHY? This was earlier in the year and as of now they can play with Scott Co. Do I think they can beat Scott? NO.. I said contend
  2. Get off the Royal Thing Homeless your bringing back haunting memories:p
  3. I also agree with everyone. I think Ballard and Holmes will be the only threats. But I got to watch Scott Co. Play mason at scott and they looked invincible. FINALS: SC:67 Ballard:62
  4. Mason Co. Could be the Sleeper.
  5. ChiefSmoke Is an unreal coach:thumb: He will have his troops ready for battle. The only games i see them having trouble with is Boone Co. and Russell
  6. A few people from Mason Co. wanted it a few years back.. But nothing prevailed
  7. I trulely think that Clark Co. can contest with them, but it might be a pretty path to the finals for the Red Birds!
  8. Tuff loss for the Indians. Was a great coach and great motivator:thumb:
  9. Congrats Laural on a great win. When the Cardinals are eliminated i will root for Laurel:dancingpa
  10. Is this Ranking accourding to Instate and Outstate or just Instate
  11. Deming has a youngster pitcher that stepped up big for them the last couple of years. Who was that?
  12. Holmes Can be a dangerous team. Is also very well coached from what i heard!
  13. Anybody got the scoop on A.J. Stewart??
  14. March 26th is almost here :dancingpa and the Royals and Lions start it with a battle at mason. Who do you think will prevail
  15. Who's the replacements? cause i dont know of any:fight:
  16. Brossart can be a nasty team if all the cylinders click. When Mutcsh (spell?) Pitchs they will win. I havent saw very many people hit the guy.
  17. Yep thats one also Chris Ullery Mason Co. head coach from 99-03 Played Catcher for Georgetown college:ylsuper:
  18. I disagree... i believe bourbon will be the team in the tenth.. By all means though Harrison will dismantle thier share of teams. I just believe Harrison lost alot of experience last year and coach whitaker will have his hands full rebuilding this year.
  19. Beechwood has a great team. I got to watch them last year for the first time at the Harrison Co. Mcdonalds Classic. They put on a clinic and beat a very good Thorobred team. Could hit and field and just a good Hustling team.
  20. I heard Cory "Diddy" Woods a sophmore is a really good player for the Royals. Stepped up big for the royals and played shortstop and 2nd base for them and will prolly be on the pitching staff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.