Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What College Scouts will be at the Sweet 16?

Featured Replies

What College Scouts will be at the Sweet 16?

I have heard James Madison will be there watching Matt Walls.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake Forest is supposed to be there to watch Walls too. They came to the regional finals...

Given the current state of UK's basketball program, I'd hope that they will be watching. I'd love to see Walls have a big week and get a scholarship offer instead of a "preferred walk-on" offer. I think he has some of the intangibles that the current UK team sorely lacks....namely HEART!

Belmont University will be there.

IF i were guessing im gonna say about 22 ppg,5rb,5astg,and 3stlsg but that is a complete guess

Belmont University will be there.

Great university. Several GRC grads have done well there. Wes Burtner is their all time leading scorer, he graduated from GRC in 98.

Bird Man, who are they looking at?

If I'm Matt and I have a full ride on the table from Wake and just a preferred walk on from UK. See ya.

  • Author
Great university. Several GRC grads have done well there. Wes Burtner is their all time leading scorer, he graduated from GRC in 98.

Bird Man, who are they looking at?

 

 

They are looking at Tyler Portwood of Scott Co. even though he is just a junior.

I heard Tubby was going to be there to watch Ballou, the 6'8 sophomore from Adair County.

Yeah right. Then he would be disappointed at this point. From what people are here saying, he is not there top player. He is soft in the middle and is afraid of contact. Tubby is not in the building from what we are told and see.

Yeah right. Then he would be disappointed at this point.

 

Remember, the kid is only a sophomore.

I'm sure Pitino, Smith, and Cronin will be there.

 

Holmes will have a few scouts at their game to see Hill.

VCU for Knowles?

VCU is there...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.