Everything posted by Homeplate Hero
-
Who wins next year?
If Middleton moves to the 2 then who starts at point for Mason? Who do they have to back him up?
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
Mason County should be on top but dont count out GRC along with Scott and Campbell
-
Baseball Traditions
Harrison is a big deffinate.
-
Best Players in the 10th region
The other boy was Erik Meadows. Royals 3rd baseman
-
Who wins next year?
I heard a rumor that then twins were going to Mason Co.:banana:
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
I also heard Mark Starns former Mason Co. Asst. Now boy coach from West Jessamine was in line for it.
-
Best Pitching Instructors
A great loss the the Thorobred program!
-
Who wins next year?
I know this is kind of early but I was just wondering what u boys and girls thought! Who wins the state next year? Im going with Mason Co. Or Scott Co. those two teams dont loose very much. But Elliott comes back next year with a 6''5 sophmore and bunch of juniors.
-
Congrats to Georgetown (OH) High!
Wow this is wierd. Someone told me that they were undefeated and I could'nt believe it. CONGRATS G-MEN
-
Coaches - Referees
Slick Rick Billy Hicks... Your always gonna get that out of him. But he is a decent coach.. and has two Championships under his belt. I will also be honest with you this get me angry also seeing him cry:sleep:
-
Scott County 56 Ballard 50
I got to watch the game tonight. Both teams left everything they had on teh court tonight. Great Show by both teams and I really enjoyed this State Tourny
-
Will Scott Co. be stopped?
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that Clark has improved.. Scott has also but my comment didnt say anything about that.... DID IT????.:fire:
-
St. Pat/Deming
St. Pat has a good team I hear from some reliable sources. But Deming has a couple sophmore pitchers that are good so like always. TOSS UP:jump:
-
Clark/Ballard Predictions
Ballard by 15+ To much Strength.. Sorry Gold:laugh:
-
Clark Co. 77 Christian Co. 71 OT
What a great game! This was what everone expected GONGRATS CARDS
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
75-71 GRC CC's Ball
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
GRC:72 CC:70 30 sec GRC's ball
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
GRC:70 CC:70 Tied OT
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
68-68 OT coming :dancingpa
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
66-65 GRC Wow
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
CL:66 CC:63 less than a min.
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
CL:63 CC:55 2:23 to go
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
CL:58 CC:49 3:46 to play
-
Holmes vs. South Laurel Predictions
SL:66 Holmes:61:walk:
-
Clark Co-Christian Co. Updates
CL:38 CC:31 Half