Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. around 2 years to get 1000th point is quite a feat congrats to Rusty:banana:
  2. tough game for the patties. They will come out ready I believe. It will be a close game through 2 quaters but Indians pull away, and win by 10-12 Montgomery 88 St. Pat 77
  3. Owensboro Catholic Trigg Co. Murray Christian Co. Hickman Co. christian co.
  4. St. Pat: 46 Deming: 41 Sloppy but saints get a win!
  5. Easy!!!! What would Coach Hinson say about this one! :eek:
  6. 3 solid hitters but you cant win the district without d-fense:thumb:
  7. Scott is still a very well balanced team and Mason has looked shakey lately. Didnt impress me at all against montgomery in the MCIT championship game. I dont have a pick I believe who has the ball last wins the game on a last second shot.
  8. 1st:Murray 2nd:UHA 3rd:Owensboro Cath 4th:Glasgow 5th:Bardstown 6th:Holy Cross 7th:Collegiate 8th:Walton Verona 9th:New Cath 10th:St. Patrick 11th:LCA 12th:Somerset 13th:Cumberland 14th:JBS 15th:Shelby Valley 16th:Elliott Co. TB:10th
  9. Saint Patrick is a private school, but the only school they get students from is maybe St. Augustine and St. Michaels. Unlike up in Northern Kentucky Bishop Brossart has a crap load of schools to get players from, just like Lex. Catholic. To me those two schools are in the same categories. Maybe June Buchanan, but I don’t know allot about those schools. I’m just saying what allot of people think. They may not be on here saying it, but allot of people think the same way as I do. You all can say what you will about me, but the fact remains, if you of allot of feeder schools in your area to recruit from then your no better than Lexington Catholic, and by which then you should go play with them and let the little people win or state tourney!!!
  10. Yeah I did write about Brossarts radio station, just because how there where caring on! I would also give my big toe for the all a state tourney, or even for the tenth region tourney. I'm not taking anything away from the other schools, but when a private school, has more talent then what you all act like, wins the whole thing, I’m sorry but I will not give them the props for beating teams they should beat. All im saying is that as good as Brossart has been, and yeah they have been good, they needed to hit with the big boys, and not hit with the little boys. Why does Brossart win the 10th region all a, all the time, ummm...they have players. Code is a good coach, he does not need me to say that, and nor does he care what I think, but he his given too much props for not full filling his job. Which apparently is to win on the small level. Im sorry if I mad anyone mad, will I guess im not, but I do not believe Brossart, being who they are should not be in the all a, and I cannot come up with a good reason. Only that a school that has talent, as they do, and there will be talent there in just about a year or to, when the young ones get there baring, should not be competing against Augusta, Bracken, St. Patrick, and Deming, where the all a is there only hope, where that is there state tourney!!!!
  11. Only a D3 that must be tough not having any talent at all. D3 thats it?? Wow, I'm sorry I thought they where alot better. My bad!! And winning an all A state tourny is doing something, but not when you shouldnt be in the all A!!!
  12. I’m not kidding you, and I live on Earth!! Brossart should compete with the big dogs, because they are big dogs, which under achieved against the big boys when it counts. Good for them that they can beat teams they should beat!! But even with Brossart talent, and size they cannot compete with Clark, Pendleton (when they where good), and Mason!! Toughest district, what!!?? Silver Grove had a decent team last year, but there done. Scott what have they done, nothing!!! Code I’m afraid to say is not one of the best. Give that talent to almost anyone and they could win, and probably get to a few more ten-region title games!!! The fact is Brossart has wasted away their talent!! Good they have won the State All “A” title, which really means nothing!! I’m sorry but is that game played at Rupp, no, do people all over the state take off work to go watch it no!! So, with that in my opinion, Brossart is always overrated till they actually do something when it really counts!!!
  13. The favorite still has to be St. Patrick, because from last check they have not lost to an All A 10th region team!!! Beating Deming 78-72, Augusta 71-55, and Silver Grove 79-43. Only reason Brossart should be named in this is because they have won it in the past, but not this year they don’t have the horses, and there overrated coach wont is able to get them to do it. Code is overrated, his teams are supposed to compete for the tenth region championship, and he can’t even do that. They struggle to win the District. But back to this years tourney. The winner of the Deming, St. Pat game will represent the tenth region, which would make me happy to have a real tenth region team win and not a Northern Kentucky team!!
  14. St. Pat loses its second straight game, falling to 6-3. Chris Owens was the leading scorer in the game with 32, and he also led the team with 12 rebounds. Anderson added 13, and Mason put up 10 more. Butler closed the game with 28 points in the fourth quarter to St. Pats 19! Added note the Bears where headed by Travis Cannon, who also had a double double, 28 points and 14 rebounds!! Saints play again tomorrow morning!! The teams shot a combined 53% from the line, Saints (17/30) 56.7%, Bears (20/40) 50.0%.
  15. The St. Pat game was not on any of the the maysville station, and i could not get any of the games on the Flemingsbourg station!!
  16. St. Pat:87 Bracken Co.:49 Blow-OUT:dancingpa
  17. I like St. Pat, Brossart, and Ashland to be your winners!
  18. Coach Kelsch is a great coach dont know him personally but really respect his game play. It is very hard to make this man mad from what I see. I remember when they had the majical team in 01-02 season with Kirk, Appleman, Hinson, etc.... They knocked off a very good panther team in the the district against Fleming co. But like the second poster said no threat to A-town but if he was at higher program he could lead a good team to a state run.
  19. :flame::creepy: Hold up wait a minute lights bring it back, do you think ole t-setty would go to West Virginia or Louisville if offered?
  20. Great shooter, good passer, terrible shot selecter. But I do agree he could go to a small D-1 team dayton, Ohio U, EKU, or WKU etc.
  21. I also was more than happy to see sophmore Devon Workman have a great game and rain those 3's:flame:
  22. :thumb:numbers like that "shooty" proves to me why your 10th best in the region keep up the good work:ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.