Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1/8 St. Patrick vs. Deming Predictions

Featured Replies

The Saints will travel to the Devil Dome on Tuesday to battle the Devils for a third time this season. St. Pat has won the first two games 78-72(at St. Pat) and 70-52(at BCIT). Honestly I think St. Pat is about 10 points better than the Devils but Deming is about 15 points better at home.

 

Any thoughts?

I hope I can make this one. It should be a good one, including 2 of the 3 top contenders for the All "A". I think Deming plays alot better at home. I look for the Devils to pull it out in a close one.

 

Deming 71

 

St.Pat 68

  • Author
I hope I can make this one. It should be a good one, including 2 of the 3 top contenders for the All "A". I think Deming plays alot better at home. I look for the Devils to pull it out in a close one.

 

Deming 71

 

St.Pat 68

 

I hope I can make it also. I have to work so I'll be cutting it a bit close. If you go look me up

St.Pat 70 Deming 58. That dynamic duo of Anderson/Owens are very good, plus they are loaded with shooters. Deming still relying on 2 or 3. Won't and can't work. I never have seen 2 beat 5.

St.Pat 70 Deming 58. That dynamic duo of Anderson/Owens are very good, plus they are loaded with shooters. Deming still relying on 2 or 3. Won't and can't work. I never have seen 2 beat 5.

  • Author
St.Pat 70 Deming 58. That dynamic duo of Anderson/Owens are very good, plus they are loaded with shooters. Deming still relying on 2 or 3. Won't and can't work. I never have seen 2 beat 5.

 

I would say the same for St. Pat. They rely on Owens and Anderson way too much.

I will go with Deming bye 4 their hard to beat at home. But they have got to slow Owens and Anderson down. To win this game.

I think Deming will be able to pull off the win on the home court. However, I would be more worried about pulling off the win on 1/21 instead on 1/8.

I think Deming will be able to pull off the win on the home court. However, I would be more worried about pulling off the win on 1/21 instead on 1/8.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I think Owens and Anderson are just to much for them to gaurd.

 

St. Pat- 74

Deming-67

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.