Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County's Setty

Featured Replies

I heard tonight that the big SG Setty received an offer from NKU after the CCH game.

 

Congrats to him.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's very similar to Sorrell... Guess they like that type of player.

Setty is a good player, and he plays very hard...

I would be surprised if Setty didn't get a bigger look than NKU. Not knocking NKU

  • Author
I would be surprised if Setty didn't get a bigger look than NKU. Not knocking NKU

 

What about Morehead? EKU?

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but i've heard rumors that West Virginia has shown interest in Trevor. Not at all sure of this though.

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but i've heard rumors that West Virginia has shown interest in Trevor. Not at all sure of this though.

 

Thats huge!!! Playing for Bobby Thuggins would be awesome for the Maysville native.

I think that Setty will play for a bigger school than NKU.

 

 

 

I agree 100%

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but i've heard rumors that West Virginia has shown interest in Trevor. Not at all sure of this though.

 

I think Setty would be great for huggy bear, versatile and can shoot the 3!

This kid deserves everything he gets. Hard worker and very unselfish. I don't know from personal experience, but I would think it may be hard to be in a teammate's shadow all the time...but Trevor almost seems to be better because of it. Probably doesn't hurt that I believe they're great friends, but I digress. Congratulations Trevor, I know there will be many more offers to come this season if you keep it up!

Probably doesn't hurt that I believe they're great friends, but I digress.

 

They are, I have seen them out together on multiple occassions

Great shooter, good passer, terrible shot selecter. But I do agree he could go to a small D-1 team dayton, Ohio U, EKU, or WKU etc.

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but i've heard rumors that West Virginia has shown interest in Trevor. Not at all sure of this though.

 

He reminds of the likes of a former Mountaineer in Kevin Pittsnogle. Although he is not a bulky, but they have the same type of game. I think he would be a good fit at WV and Bobby's style of play.

He reminds of the likes of a former Mountaineer in Kevin Pittsnogle. Although he is not a bulky, but they have the same type of game. I think he would be a good fit at WV and Bobby's style of play.

 

:flame::creepy: Hold up wait a minute lights bring it back, do you think ole t-setty would go to West Virginia or Louisville if offered?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.