Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
George Rogers Clark / Paris predictions 2/22
Good chance to clear the bench for grc and work out some issues in real game setting. GRC by 25 +.
-
10th Region Coach and Player of the Year
This could have gone to any of GRC's starting five , (unless it is a senior only award) , they all had high points and low points. That says a lot about a team when talent can carry them through rough spots. Cory is very deserving of this award. I would love to see Robbie get Mr. Basketball, pound for pound he is the best in the state IMHO! :thumb:
-
Clark County 73 Franklin County 57
With the muggings GRC took under the boards I would say both teams probably took advantage of the silent whistles. GRC has been penalized in a lot of games because of thier size and strength working the boards on both ends of the floor.
-
George Rogers Clark Robbie Stenzel All time leading scorer
I hope Robbie gets a few looks for Mr. Basketball! A very humble talented young man! Congratulations Robbie.
-
Clark County 80 Lafayette 61
GRC is in the top five for most wins in the state, didn't realize this until tonight! Robbie very deserving of his honors tonight, very unselfish player, fine young man! I know his dad was proud when he was tossed the game ball by his son, touching moment!
-
Ballard / George Rogers Clark predictions 2/9
So is the game on Goldie?
-
Ballard / George Rogers Clark predictions 2/9
GRC goes eight deep with little drop off of talent, only skill sets. They are not super deep but have developed a nice rotation and any time a coach can adjust with eight players to match his opponents line up, winning is a little easier.
-
Ballard / George Rogers Clark predictions 2/9
I'll take the experienced GRC by 5. Sometimes being a senior heavy team has it's advantages and I feel like this will pay off for the Cards in this game and the rest of the season!
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
Has everyone forgotten the stellar game GRC played against a tough Lex. Catholic! Most teams may have a let down game after a big win. Bopper Stencil is as good as they come in point guards. The kid grew up playing 1 on 1 with the best player in the tenth region his whole life, you either get good or give up!:notworthy:
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
Only in the tenth region could a 13 point home loss turn into a route for the losing team!:lol: YOU LOST .....move on!
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
:thumb::laugh:
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
Mason counties new motto: Even when we lose we win!:lol:
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
And when the game started it was 0 - 0! Zollo had a bad game, we still won! No one is touting him as the best in the region!:sssh:
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
WOW! Setty best in the Region? Mason not out of it yet? Mason has a very good coach who gets the most out of his team. Setty is lazy on defense and he was not able to single handedly beat GRC so his skills are above average, but at 6'9" in a high school game you would hope he could score, Pawsett may play in the regional game but he will not be in end of the season shape so he will probably be a non-factor. Give it up Royals, GRC is the team to beat and they beat you by 13 at home ! I'll give it to you guys though, I love your optimism!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
Fired up for this game! I know GRC boys have the game face on! I hope the Fieldhouse is a sea of red tonight and tradition has finally left the building!:clap::popcorn::banana:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
If Frogs had wings!:lol:
-
George Rogers Clark 71 Lexington Catholic 63
Bopper is as cool as he can be! ICE WATER, SON, ICE WATER!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County predictions 2/4
Cannot wait! Cards are coming and they look hungry!:clap::popcorn:
-
George Rogers Clark 71 Lexington Catholic 63
One of the best High school games I've seen this year. I am so glad Lexington Catholic picked the shorter floor, GRC took advantage beating the press and scoring all night! The officials weren't horrible but could have called a few more charges. Nice environment but Cath couldn't stay within 20 on a 90 foot floor.
-
George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52
:laugh:
-
George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52
In case noone noticed, the officiating crew for the Rowan-GRC game was VERY young, one of the refs I know has not done many if any games until now. Like it or not the refs are part of the game and calls and no calls can go either way. Teams cannot complain about what happens in the last seconds of a game, you have a whole game to win it or lose it!
-
Mason County vs Rowan County Predictions
If Rowan plays as well as they have shown, Mason will have their hands full. I'll take Rowan by 9.:popcorn:
-
George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52
I wish Robbie would get more looks for Mr Basketball. I think his game is so unselfish and he quietly gets his 20 or so points every night that it takes games like this to realize he is the punch when this team knocks out opponents! Anyone want to join a campaign?
-
George Rogers Clark 63 Western 58
Cards are a well coached, mature team. They will play one game at a time and they look as if they are hitting their stride at the right time of the year. IMHO Mason may want to get ready to play GRC this year because this isn't the same team they beat last year!
-
2011 - 10th Region Tournament Structure
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Mason may not even be in the championship game this year!