Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs Rowan County Predictions

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is Friday a boy/girl double header at Mason Co.

 

Mason Co has won three in a row.

 

Rowan Co is coming off a very good game and tough loss to GRC.

 

Who you got?

Mason in boys and Rowan in girls.

Going by the logic that was established in the Madison Central/Mason County threads, GRC beat Rowan by 2, GRC is at least 20 points better than Mason County.

 

So yeah, Rowan by 18. :lol:

How does GRC happen to get in all these threads posted by Mason Co. The thread wasn't about Clark vs Mason.

  • Author

I'm gonna take Mason Co at home, I look for the Royals to come out ready and fired up.

 

Mason Co 59

Rowan Co 54

How does GRC happen to get in all these threads posted by Mason Co. The thread wasn't about Clark vs Mason.

 

Because fans of both schools love their teams vewwy, vewwy much. :lol:

 

BUT in keeping this on topic, I know nothing about Rowan other than they only have 4 losses, two of those by 2 points or less. Only lost to Madison Central by 10. So it's going to probably be a close game down the wire.

Because fans of both schools love their teams vewwy, vewwy much. :lol:

 

BUT in keeping this on topic, I know nothing about Rowan other than they only have 4 losses, two of those by 2 points or less. Only lost to Madison Central by 10. So it's going to probably be a close game down the wire.

 

Just wondering.

Too close to call at this point..............................

Boys game is first at 6:00.
Is this DH a $6.00 admission like the MC-MC DH was?
  • Author
Is this DH a $6.00 admission like the MC-MC DH was?

 

My guess is 5, but I haven't been to a double header yet this year. Mcpapa will know.

At Mason , I'll take Mason by 10.

My guess is 5, but I haven't been to a double header yet this year. Mcpapa will know.

 

DHs are usually $6 (I think). I've only been to one home game this season and it wasn't a DH, so your guess might be as good as mine.

 

Shoot a PM to sumo or mhighfield, they might be a better source of info.:thumb:

:thumb:I don't think Rowan Co will give in to Mason this year. Rowan is a very determined ball team and hard to rattle. They have played ball a long time and know the ups and downs and stay focused and just keep battling, so I think it is going to be a very close game, good game, but I think Rowan has more all around talent.:D

Close at half. RC by 12 at end.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.