Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nyrangers

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nyrangers

  1. Can someone post the schedule?
  2. Yes Holmes should be the favorite. However...........a beat down? NCC has shown the ability to play well at times although not consistently throughout the year. Kiernan can dominate and IF NCC gets the shooters in the game they have on the bench they can put up some points.
  3. Coach Schlarman has always done a great job in preparing for one team. He gets plenty of time to prepare for this game and gets the W.
  4. Yes Coach Sanders is a heck of a baseball coach and I think he has put a great staff together. Funny on the Eddie Gaedel reference hadn't thought about the St. Louis Browns in years.:sssh: .....although this is defiinitely not a side show. Although I am still looking for info about the team!
  5. Yes the Vets are doing great things for baseball and softball. As far as rules in baseball....no rules on the age but since I am not familiar enough with and haven't talked to the coaches I don't know if he is just practicing or playing. However.......Bellevue is fielding a frosh team......possibility there?
  6. I have seen Ludlow several times this year and really like them. I think this is going to be a great game. Ludlow can press and has some great guard play.
  7. I'll say this. Anyone who thinks the Mason Clark final is a lock is dead wrong. Both Brossart and Scott can play with anybody. Either one winning would not be a huge surprise.
  8. Yes you are correct it was Pikeville. Same guy.
  9. Even if it is a violation the KHSAA as usual doesn't specify a punishment anyway. maybe it will fall under their ever popular:creepy: "fine " structure next season.
  10. Well a much better performance by the Bluebirds than the Dayton game. Good luck to both at the regional draw tomorrow!
  11. With this performance by Scott it should make a very interesting 1st round for them if they can avoid the Royals.:thumb:
  12. Congrats to a great program and a classy coach!
  13. Agree 100% Strike3 and at Lloyd they have, since Coach T retired brought in 2 coaches that should make them winners. Coach Lucas may not have quite gotten to "the mountain top" but he certainly changed the program. At Lloyd you have good athletes year in and year out, a supportive administration, and decent facilities. Coach Yeagle, I feel can make all 3 better. The district they are in is tough (HC, NCC, Newport) but Lloyd can field teams with superior athletes in some years than those three. The exceptional coach will put them over the top. look for Lloyd to become a powerhouse in a few years .
  14. No I believe Erlanger Lloyd and Pendelton Co is where he played HS ball. Played for Coach Myerhoff in the summers and went to Union.
  15. Brossart might just be a Top 10 team in the state. Unfortunately you have 2 of them in the same region! However that is for later. Mike Code takes care of business and Scott gets about 40 points. Brossart 46 Scott 40
  16. Well, the field has been set. Should be interesting with the draw tomorrow. I've always been told that at this time of the year, "It takes a good DRAW, a good bounce of the ball, and a good call." This would be called a "Schabellism!"
  17. Highlands and Ludlow could be very interesting.........Ludlow is very underrated and Highlands must be playing a whole lot better than I saw early in the year based on the score from last night.
  18. They were very young and hadn't had good coaching for awhile. While they won't be competing for a regional title I am happy to see the kind of practices and intensity as well as the fundamentals. Coach Sanders is trying to create an atmosphere and an attitude surrounding the program. Much better than 14 players and playing 13 games as they did 2 years ago.
  19. Jeff Jones was hired but could not coach due to other commitments and that was too bad. He would have helped that program along. The last few years the Olliers did a great job. Too bad they are gone.
  20. Saw the Bellevue team practicing when I was picking up some of the softball players at the gym. I am not sure of the talent level but WOW! were the practices I have seen intense. Everybody working extremely hard and numbers were in the low 30's with no basketball players out yet. Also.........was very impressed several times by a player I though just looked young.....but the high school kids told me he is only a 3rd grader. Very smooth in the fielding drills and talking to the high school players he runs all the sprints and does everything at practice. Saw him hit in the cage and has a great swing for such young kid. Don't know who he is but impressive. The pitching also looked deep and strong. Coach Sanders looks like he is putting together a heck of a squad!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.