Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region - NCC @ Holmes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A BEAT DOWN DOGS BY 25 .:ylsuper:

That is a tough draw for the Bred's, good luck against the Dawg's on their homecourt.

Holmes has a-lot to prove next week and being on their home floor I believe that they will do it. All the problems suffered throughout the season will be put to rest.

Holmes has a-lot to prove next week and being on their home floor I believe that they will do it. All the problems suffered throughout the season will be put to rest.

 

 

Thats what everyone has said all year, and Holmes has yet to do it. I think we will see them in the regional finals though, Cov Cath and Holmes are the only truly good teams in the ninth this year.

  • Author
Cov Cath and Holmes are the only truly good teams in the ninth this year.
That's a ridiculous statement.
That's a ridiculous statement.

It's so ridiculous, that it is a fact.

That's a ridiculous statement.

 

 

Name one team other then the two i have mentioned that have played consistently good all year, by looking at the records the answer is....0, N.C.C and St. Henry are the only to that can make some what of a case, but both would be very weak.

Name one team other then the two i have mentioned that have played consistently good all year, by looking at the records the answer is....0, N.C.C and St. Henry are the only to that can make some what of a case, but both would be very weak.

 

You all seem to forget that its tourney time and you throw the season out the window. Quit living in the past. Look at the current hot teams. NCC will not laydown and could knock the home team off. If the guards are shooting well and Keirnan dominates the boards, the Dogs will get an early exit.

I'm not convinced that Holmes dominates this game. Obviously they are far more talented, but NCC's defense is very, very solid and Holmes is prone to bad shots. I could see NCC winning, but I have to go with Holmes by 3 in a game that doesn't make it out of the 40's.

NCC only has Kiernan. Jefferson, Hill, and Henderson will have a field day with NCC's guards and forwards.

 

Holmes by 16

You all seem to forget that its tourney time and you throw the season out the window. Quit living in the past. Look at the current hot teams. NCC will not laydown and could knock the home team off. If the guards are shooting well and Keirnan dominates the boards, the Dogs will get an early exit.

 

 

How else do you want us to judge teams if we don't look in the past. Alright I'll look at the match-ups. NCC has one thing going for them and that is Kiernan he will have a big night, but NCC has no one to match up with the speed and athleticism of the Bulldogs, and I think Holmes is the better team. I will be the first to eat crow if NCC is to pull this out.

 

Holmes by 10+

I'm not convinced that Holmes dominates this game. Obviously they are far more talented, but NCC's defense is very, very solid and Holmes is prone to bad shots. I could see NCC winning, but I have to go with Holmes by 3 in a game that doesn't make it out of the 40's.

 

 

This is true, but I believes Holmes total scoring defense is among the tops in the state.

Go Thorougbreds!!!! I truthfully think that NCC will hang around in this game. Don't know if they can win but NCC will give them a game.

NCC has to get Kiernan a touch everytime down the floor and they didn't do it in district...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.