Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MEERCAT MANNOR

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MEERCAT MANNOR

  1. Any one know if there has been a Head Coach at Deming yet, thanks in advance
  2. Alot of job openings right now. Never know, He may go elsewhere. May be someone from outside . Must interview to be fair to everyone...
  3. Does this mean that Gary Clayton might be coming out of retirement .:banana:
  4. I have seen them come and go at Bracken County. Seen some great players come from this county, Molly, Amy Flaugher, Annie mains and on and on. But we all know its a very hard place to keep a job, Sometimes there are to many people making the decisions , Instead of just 1 or 2. Bracken has a good team returning, Whom ever the new coach is, Just dont buy a home here unless you already own one( might wanna rent), hard place get to stay and coach... Looks like a deal almost that happened at St Pat to me..
  5. It was just a inside joke,,, get real .. I thought you only followed mason county my bad Jonathan As far a coach fite, Super super guy. I pay to watch the Bears in action, Thougth I would have a little fun, But see some people respond with to much "action" calm down please
  6. Watch out the Mighty Polar Bears are on the prowl. Some one say they might be sandbagging before the Class A ??? anything to that. Might been the spark they needed going into the Big City Of Mt Oilvet
  7. Your school Does not start with the word "MASON"
  8. if thats the case I would like to seen Mackey play also
  9. Seen the Royals for the First time. Looked like a very tight called game. To many whistles. Both team play very good defense. Just looked like Scott was wanting the game alot more than Mason Co.
  10. Paris in upper bracket and Bracken in lower bracket. If bracken plays its "A" game they will win, if not they will see a 15 point loss and a long ride back to brooksville
  11. I will watch them play Montgomery and I will take it from there
  12. If Mr Florers account gets to low, Just get one of the fine calves he has in that herd on the farm and put them on the market,, Thanks to Mr and Mrs, Florer for there donation it was for a great cause, great game to watch.
  13. Facts are Facts, No need to lie, No need to hide, JDC germantown ky.
  14. Im sure coach Hinson is not overlooking the Panthers, If I recall, he has had a bad experience with Mr Kelsch, Deep into the season last couple years. here is what I think , as I talked to Las Vegas this afternoon. Looks like St Patrick by 2, if Kelsch has them firing on all cylinders. Augusta by 3. Remember this "on any given night, strange things do happen" Good luck to both coaches
  15. That sounds like the way the district should stay,, With those same teams
  16. Yes, Mr Donavan is in the house. Was going to St. Patrick and came back to The Ice Palace. I would assume its a matter of time before he goes to UK or Florida to announce. Jt is back at BC..
  17. One and the BOOOOONUS is back in Blue. Coach Hinson need a little input on this please,,, Thanks JDC
  18. Well, I thought I had seen it all. I know that Mr Polar Bear was a Gator fan, But looks like hes following in Billys shoes. and returnsing to Bracken County as the Pa Announcer, Got of the hotline earlier today with him
  19. You can tell its almost basketball time, We all can play tough schedules, But it all comes down to The week in March, Who is there and who is not... If all is well in the 10th .Mason will win with ease, Providing they stay healthy. If Scott Co, Has all there horses, Will be a exciting state tourney..
  20. Who in the world has ever heard of the kids evaluating the futur of a coach. What it all boils down to is a song I heard on the radio today, by Jerry Reed. it was " she got the gold mine and he got the shaft. I cant hardly sleep knowing that this is going on is sports today. 14 wins a year and get the boot. Thrown out like a unwanted puppy.
  21. Just dumped him like you would a little puppy that you didnt want to the side of the road, And didnt even give it no warning Sad Sad Sad
  22. Sounds like Mr Hinson might have to put on a muzzle, If you are not allowed to holler or make a child do the punishment. I dont know why they would consider The Douglas lady over Orme. She lives in Bracken County. I guess she thinks she will be the next Mickie Demoss at St. Patrick.. I think class should be considered in a new coach, Not just because she has a daughter that might be a little better than average, But Im not sure that is the case.. It looks like politics has struck in Maysville at St Patrick High
  23. Is Ryan Kelch any relation to the All American that coaches at BC Patrick Kelsch. I believe patrick was known as' SWEET STRING MUSIC KELSCH"
  24. Heck , a 10th grader could of took those boys to the state and won, A coach is only as good as his players, And His players were real good:sleep: .
  25. Come on Down to Bracken County, We will give you and your family a job at the Ole Country Inn Rest, its right on the Bracken - Mason line, get all the hours you like, COME on down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.