Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Mason Co. Win State?

Will Mason Co. Win State? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Mason Co. Win State?

    • Yes
      47%
      52
    • No
      52%
      58

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just worried about beating Bishop brossart tonight right now.

I think they can win it. They seem to always be at a different level than others in the state. But stranger things have happen!

  • Author
I think they can win it. They seem to always be at a different level than others in the state. But stranger things have happen!

Correct about that!

Yes. I think that the Royals have the talent but One thing I worry about is physical teams that play the Royals.

Can they? Sure. Will they? Who knows, too much season left to play. I know lots of people have different ways of explaining the loss to Lex Cath, but the game did prove one thing and that is the fact that Mason Co. is beatable. I think we all can look back on Lofton's senior year as proof that anything is possible. Both Lex Cath and Mason went on to not win the state title that year despite being the best two teams in the state all year.

Just worried about beating Bishop brossart tonight right now.

 

That's my thought process.

 

Nothing personal against you Sports Animal, but I'm sure a majority of Royal fans won't forget that Clark Co loss last year and that "party planning" episode. So I know for me, I will take it one game at a time and if the Royals get to the Championship game, THEN I will talk about it. :thumb:

Too long to tell. They probably have the biggest upside in the state but crazy things happen in between the lines.

Anything can happen but I think they will win it all.

I will watch them play Montgomery and I will take it from there

They are not a prep school, but they seem to always play like they are. I think they will win it all this year.

What time does Mason play tonight against BB?

Just worried about beating Bishop brossart tonight right now.

 

 

Yeah, right. I know you all want to take it one game at a time, but I don't think you have much to worry about.

Will Mason Co. Win State?

 

Only if they win the championship game of their regional and the sweet 16:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.