Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Mason Co. Win State?

Will Mason Co. Win State? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Mason Co. Win State?

    • Yes
      47%
      52
    • No
      52%
      58

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will Mason Co. Win State?

 

Only if they win the championship game of their regional and the sweet 16:D

 

I was waiting on this one!

What time does Mason play tonight against BB?

 

They play at 6:30 and that game is followed by Montgomery Co/Campbell Co.

Will Mason Co. Win State?

 

Only if they win the championship game of their regional and the sweet 16:D

 

Yes, they are a great team, but at least wait until they, and the other 15 teams get out of their respective regions before we start talking state titles.

Can they? Sure. Will they? Who knows, too much season left to play. I know lots of people have different ways of explaining the loss to Lex Cath, but the game did prove one thing and that is the fact that Mason Co. is beatable. I think we all can look back on Lofton's senior year as proof that anything is possible. Both Lex Cath and Mason went on to not win the state title that year despite being the best two teams in the state all year.

 

Yes, but if you remember, Wes Jones was ineligible to play the state tournament due to some bad decision-making. That hurt the Royals a lot. I believe they would have went back-to-back if they had him. But the past is the past, nothing we can do about it now.

Can they? Sure. Will they? Who knows, too much season left to play. I know lots of people have different ways of explaining the loss to Lex Cath, but the game did prove one thing and that is the fact that Mason Co. is beatable. I think we all can look back on Lofton's senior year as proof that anything is possible. Both Lex Cath and Mason went on to not win the state title that year despite being the best two teams in the state all year.

 

Warren Central showed how good they were in the finals against Mason Co.

 

I was very impressed........and :cry:

 

I think they were over looked by much of the state.

Mason will have to get out of there region first, Clark County is looking really good!!!

Mason will have to get out of there region first, Clark County is looking really good!!!

 

They do have some real good teams in their region, But anything is possible.

Yes, but if you remember, Wes Jones was ineligible to play the state tournament due to some bad decision-making. That hurt the Royals a lot. I believe they would have went back-to-back if they had him. But the past is the past, nothing we can do about it now.

 

And Lex Cath lost Demetrius Green to academic ineligibility for bad decision-making in school and then lost William Graham to a knee injury in the region tournament's first round I think. The point wasn't what did or didn't happen to these teams to make them not win state. Its the fact that if you had predicted a state title for either team in January you'd have jumped the gun. A lot can happen (god willing it doesn't) in a few months time.

 

I'm sure as the royals fans on here have shown, the team only cares about winning one game right now, and that is their next one (general term I have no clue who Mason Co. actually plays next im just saying every next game is the only one the team will worry about).

 

Also, mortgagegeek, I agree w/ you on Warren Central, and perhaps this year a Male or somebody will make the same kind of late Feb, early march run.

Yes, but if you remember, Wes Jones was ineligible to play the state tournament due to some bad decision-making. That hurt the Royals a lot. I believe they would have went back-to-back if they had him. But the past is the past, nothing we can do about it now.

 

Whatever happened to the Jones kid?

Whatever happened to the Jones kid?

 

The last time I heard he was shot in Maysville, at a club, had heard nothing about him since then.

The last time I heard he was shot in Maysville, at a club, had heard nothing about him since then.

 

I dont think he is doing nothing really. Heard he was playen At the Y in maysville. just some pick up games though.

I dont think he is doing nothing really. Heard he was playen At the Y in maysville. just some pick up games though.

 

He goes to school at MCTC

Might with a little luck!!!!

They are not good enough to pick them over the field.

 

I agree. They are no doubt the favorite. But have not been dominate enough to say they are a runaway favorite.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.