Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VarsitySports55

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VarsitySports55

  1. Conner's offense too much for the Camels. They have a great passing attack but this will be another hard fought battle. Conner wins 28-21
  2. Quainoo is a legit running back. Conner did well shutting him down in the first half but in the second he looked like a whole new back. Very good player. The cougars fought hard but came up short. Boone is a very tough team. I hope to see this rematch in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams.
  3. Conner is coming into this game with a big win last week against SK. They did pretty good containing Simpson. I think they will slow Boone's running back down and win it in a close game. Conner wins 28-21
  4. Congrats to Conner for playing with so much heart and fighting back for the victory. This just goes to show you that it's never too late for a comeback. Great job cougars. Way to make a statement to everyone.
  5. I believe they have about 15 seniors.
  6. This will be Conners first real test. I think the cougars will step up and play hard. They have to stop Simpson. If they dont he will run wild all night. The hunt for the playoffs start here. Conner wins 35-38
  7. Conner looked great in their pre-season scrimmages. Hopefully they can keep that train rolling. They should handle cooper with ease. Conner wins 42-6
  8. Conner looked very strong. Their offense is way more mature now that they have a lot of returning starters with some experience. The defense also looked great. I think they had 4 or 5 sacks. Best of luck cougars. Look forward to a great season.
  9. This defense stopped 5A Conner after the opening kickoff fumble. Actually Conner is 6A.
  10. Cooper ran lots of option out of the gun, and most of their passing plays were ran from trips sets.
  11. Yes William "Scooter" Englemon is a very talented kid. He probably runs a sub 4.5 40 now since he has been running track this offseason. I believe he has also gained alot of stength. He will be used mostly as a utility man for the cougars. Most likely starting on both sides of the ball and on special teams. He probably is one of the stronger backs in NKY as he is benching about 245.
  12. What is going on with Conner? They had a great start but they seem to be quieting down?
  13. I couldn't have said it any better. I Agree! :thumb:
  14. What position does Robortson play? How many years has he started?
  15. I know there is another thread on this topic already. But I have heard many rumors that Arrez is planning to walk on at UK. Can anyone confirm this?
  16. Rich Morgan and Max "The Axe" Muckerheide. O-Linemen from Conner. Very very strong. I watched a portion of the cougars spring ball and they were both very dominating on the line.
  17. Austin Pugh from Conner should have a breakout season.
  18. I also would like to know how tough the 2nd region is. I heard Henderson scored 101 in their region semi-final game.
  19. is henderson county any good? I havent seen or heard anything about them?
  20. Congrats to the Lady Cougars!! Great Game! Also A big congrats to Allison Long on her 1000th point. Keep it up cougars. Good luck at state.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.